[OT] Quarrels

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Alextp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Alextp »

2icfu
Squire hides his living place... Maybe he is German. Maybe he is a footbal fan. Maybe he is even #5... ;)

2Squire
So where are you from?
Last edited by Alextp on 2006-11-10, 21:49 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

2icfu
You just hate us cuz we are funny!
Habemus majkam!
StickyNomad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *StickyNomad »

2icfu
Maybe you can break that loop with some funny pics of dead cats?
Well, I don't own such material, but what about a little video of this 'I wanna be Bruce Lee'-Dude?

Maybe you know it already, but I really laughed off my arse!
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

Not bad! :)

What about these? :mrgreen:

Edit: Removed the links due to funny 200 MB download limit. drivehq.com has suddenly turned into a service for grandmas with cooking recipes only, sorry.

Icfu
Last edited by icfu on 2006-11-10, 23:19 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
This account is for sale
StickyNomad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *StickyNomad »

2icfu

Hm, 404.

Still uploading?
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

Pah, such a passionate defence over 11 grown men jumping on each other, kissing and hugging one another at the slightest excuse and for the most pathetic reasons demands a vigorous response!
You cannot insult my favourite football team like that
Yes I can and I have. :wink: My relatives in Leverkusen and Düsseldorf are outraged by your slanderous comments and they fart in Köln's general direction!

1. We no longer live in Germany because we can no longer stand your self-righteous Green Party and its pitiful mad policies
2. We hate football, its vain and temperamental players, and especially its stupid off-side rule
3. Never! Why ally yourself with buffoons dressed in lurid costumes who run round and round a pitch for 90 minutes for no good reason?
4. You football fans are so busy obsessing over trivia that it's futile to speak any other language but bonobo to you
5. We are all of those things - and proud of it. We call a spade a spade and never a shovel, unlike you lot living downwind in Köln.

We're fresh out of dead cats on this useless crap thread - will an ancient dead Alpine goat do instead? :mrgreen:
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

Oh boy..... this place is my new home :mrgreen: :lol: :8)
Habemus majkam!
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

icfu,
The file owner's account has reached maximum download bytes. To download this file, you need to pay for the bandwidth charge.

The file download fee is: $0.07 .
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

Huh, I thought drivehq.com was free and has no limitations? That's a good joke. This is the first day I have uploaded anything larger than a few bytes and on the first few downloads a maximum is reached?

I will drop them a nice mail now... ;)

Thanks.

Edit: drivehq.com has a 200 MB download limit per month, on a storage space which is 1 GB! So, whoever has overlooked that – I did – and has uploaded 1 GB for backup purposes, now has the choice to wait five months to get the data back or to pay.

Icfu
Last edited by icfu on 2006-11-18, 07:01 UTC, edited 2 times in total.
This account is for sale
StickyNomad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *StickyNomad »

2icfu
I could slurp the first vid, nice one :mrgreen:

But now your Drivehq's limit is reached. Darng! i think you should challenge their boss for Claw-Plach!
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

drivehq.com support wrote:Hi Jeff,

Most people upload 1GB of 1000 photos. In that case, as long as they are not downloading all photos at once (which is usually true for them), they will be fine using our free service.

Please note all free service has limitations. Some companies choose to limit the file size; in our case, we choose to limit download bytes, that's all. Please understand we are a private company and we cannot just burn money. Indeed, we need to stay in business by developing the best technologies. If you feel we don't have the best technologies and features, please feel free to send in your comments or complaints.

To upload and download 1GB files has a significant amount of bandwidth cost on us, not to mention the storage cost. You also need to know our storage equipment is all RAID systems with full redundancy; we also cache resized images for better performance. Our storage unit cost is much higher than your home-based storage solutions. Of course we are also talking about a much higher reliability.

When choosing a service, don't choose just based on the price. Eventually you will pay for it when the company cannot stay profitable and get out of business after a couple years. You should look at our features and client software. Indeed, please tell us if we don’t have 5 times more, better and easier features than any other companies.

To complain about $2.99/month charge doesn’t make sense. There is no excuse not to pay $29.99/year for our software, features and storage service when a piece of client software sells for $49.99!

Thank you,

Customer Support
DriveHQ.com
Icfu
This account is for sale
Alextp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Alextp »

2icfu
Can you upload to YouTube please?
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

I am no member of Web 2.0, in fact I hate it. Also the quality of YouTube is a pain in the ass. ;)

I just wanted to upload to rapidshare.de now and what the hell is that? All rapidshare.de hard disks full! :)

Try these:
http://www.zshare.net/video/optiker-mpg.html
http://www.zshare.net/video/patiencechild-wmv.html
http://www.zshare.net/video/mann-mpg.html

Icfu
This account is for sale
StickyNomad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *StickyNomad »

Hahahaha! Das is ma'n orntlisch Arschbomb! :D

Can you provide a download-link to that vid some time (or send it to me via email: vdielmann bei geeemix pungt deeh)?
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

There is a download link above the vids. ;)

zshare direct preview must be a new feature.

Icfu
This account is for sale