TC Media Palyer

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ThomasCSR

TC Media Palyer

Post by *ThomasCSR »

Selecting a single track I have the option to chose between players installed on my phone. Do I chose other player than TC Player I can't add to the queue. That's understandable since TC can't control another App.
Now the reason I want another player (like BobbleUpnp) is that I use the DLNA function. However BobbleUpnp dosn't support LAN.
So here goes:
Would it be possible to make TC Media Player have the DNLA function sometime in the future? 8)
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

That's very unlikely, because DLNA is a ridicilously complex protocol, and there is no library for Android.

Have you tried to select multiple files and choose "Send to" from the context menu? Some players accept multiple files this way.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
phreich

Post by *phreich »

ghisler(Author) wrote:That's very unlikely, because DLNA is a ridicilously complex protocol, and there is no library for Android.

Have you tried to select multiple files and choose "Send to" from the context menu? Some players accept multiple files this way.
Hi, I recently came across an open-source sdk android for upnp-dlna. You might want to check it out and consider adding at least the play functionality to tc....

I can't post the link so do a Google search for
"oesf's dlna extention for android"