Results after search

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

paolomorales

Results after search

Post by *paolomorales »

Hi, first of all thank you for this great application, 2nd forgive me if my question is silly, everything works fine with the app, only "issue" i have is when i search for something and want to navigate to the results i have when i turn back i loose the results, for example if i search for a file named 'X' and the result is more than one 'X' if i want to turn back to the results to navigate to the other 'X" files i cant cause i loose the results this is a little annoying, since i will have to search again.

Is there a trick that i can perform? to keep some how the results of a search in history or something similar?

Thank you
Horst.Epp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Horst.Epp »

Use the Feed to Listbox button in the search results.
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

In addition to pressing Feed to Listbox button, you can:

* Double click on founded file to select it in the main window, show find files dialog again (the search result remains)

* Start search in separate process using this command cm_SearchStandalone, again double click on founded file to select it in the main window.
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Horst.Epp, ts4242,
Android.

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
paolomorales

Post by *paolomorales »

Horst.Epp, ts4242 I appreciate your help but as Hacker mentioned I use TC on Android, on windows I know these comands :).

Thank you
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

Sorry! :oops: