Total Commander on a Android eReader looks bad.

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

jcm

Total Commander on a Android eReader looks bad.

Post by *jcm »

Hello,

Used Total Commander in my PC since its first versions, is essential. Also use it for mo smartphone with Windows Phone. Now I have also a eReader with Android. I would like to be able to use Total Commander in my eReader with Android, but it looks very bad this app with a device with screen of liquid ink monochrome. It is important that you could optimize your app so you could see well in Android devices equipped with monochrome screen of liquid ink in the eReader. I hope you can solve this problem, it is currently impossible to do in this case, it is not barely seen.

Greetings and thank you.
JCM
Nokia Lumia 1020 / Windows Phone 8.1 Denim
ASUS F555L / 12GB RAM - 1.5TB DD / Windows 10 Home 64x
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Try changing in the theme settings from dark to light, this should look better on e-ink. It's in main menu - Configure - Font and Colors (the 5th entry in "General Settings").
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
jcm

Post by *jcm »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Try changing in the theme settings from dark to light, this should look better on e-ink. It's in main menu - Configure - Font and Colors (the 5th entry in "General Settings").
Hello,

With what tells me has improved the overall vision of the app, thank you very much. But the pop-up dialogs of some options are still coming out with the dark confused texts in them, if I do not put the backlight i can't see anything in these cases of screens/pop-up dialogs. How could not solve this problem?

Greetings and thank you,
JCM
Nokia Lumia 1020 / Windows Phone 8.1 Denim
ASUS F555L / 12GB RAM - 1.5TB DD / Windows 10 Home 64x
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

TC just uses the standard theme for that Android version - either the light or the dark theme, depending on what the user chooses.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com