TC MediaPlayer doesn't close

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

sidefx88

TC MediaPlayer doesn't close

Post by *sidefx88 »

Hi!

I'm using the last beta version available (2.80 beta 3 (May 20, 2016)) on a Motorola D3 (XT919).

I turn on the phone, open TC and play some mp3 songs. Everything's OK until that. Unfortunately, if I stop or pause the playing, few minutes or hours later I can't resume the playing, because the playlist simply erases itself. And, when I want to close the TC MediaPlayer on this scenario, it doesn't close.

I tried using the little x button on the right side of the pull down menu (it just doesn't respond). So, I tried opening TC MediaPlayer from the pull down menu, and press the big red X button. Aparently it closes, but the [play] button is still visible on the top of the screen, and I can launch it again from the pull down menu (and obviously appears without playlist).

I hope this helps to find a solution on TC MediaPlayer on missing its playlist after pausing/stopping for a while :)

Cheers!
I Love Total Commander!
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Sounds like the player gets kicked out of memory due to a low memory situation. While the icon in the notification area can make this less probable, it cannot completely prevent it from happening. Unfortunately once TC has lost contact to its notification window, it cannot get it back.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com