When can we expect to see an option to change cursors in TC?

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

pax77kor

When can we expect to see an option to change cursors in TC?

Post by *pax77kor »

I would like to see an option to change the default cursors used in TC. Those black and white cursors are kind of outdated, since XP supports 32bit alpha thingy for cursors.
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

Cursors are configured in control panel -> mouse, TC has nothing to do with that.

Icfu
This account is for sale
pax77kor

Post by *pax77kor »

Well I was talking about cursors that chages when draging a file from one panel to another in TC.
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

Ah, I see. Haven't noticed them for a while now as I don't use drag&drop usually...
Indeed, compared with CursorXP icons they are looking quite outdated, I second your request. :)

I am voting for another INI switch to include an alternative cursor DLL, just like it is already done with drive bar.

The only way right now is to download the unpacked totalcmd.exe, crack it and exchange the icons using Resource Hacker, there should be an easier way definetely.

Icfu
This account is for sale
pax77kor

Post by *pax77kor »

First of all, I'm sorry for bringing up such old topics.

I tried what icfu have suggested, reshacking unpacked version of totalcmd, but now whenever I run the exe file, it says something about virus infection etc... How can I fix this problem?
XPEHOPE3KA
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *XPEHOPE3KA »

You haven't cracked it - this follows from your words :wink:
F6, Enter, Tab, F6, Enter, Tab, F6, Enter, Tab... - I like to move IT, move IT!..