Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

You never know, Morpheus. ;)

Icfu
This account is for sale
tarna

Post by *tarna »

For some longer time I've been watching this forum and until now I didn't feel the need to say something, unfortunately, the only thing I can express now is my disappointment with Ghisler’s attitude towards this whole story.
I think that it is a pity and shame that Ghisler with his allegedly menaces that he will close this forum, actually boosts his ego by reading clusters of ’pleases’ and ’begs’.

Though people respect Ghisler and his work, I must say, he is not the forum, forum are the members which come and post on it. I just cannot believe that he wrote such an outrageus post.

@ Ghisler
I have big respect for your work, but you should be ashamed. I cannot believe that you had the nerve to write such an ugly threat that you will close this forum – no comment.
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

SQUIRE,
I always like to think of a glass as being half-full rather than half-empty
Well, we system analysts know the glass is twice as large than it should have been. ;)

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
Sam_Zen
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sam_Zen »

2Hacker
A nice one.
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

Hacker wrote:Well, we system analysts know the glass is twice as large than it should have been.
Very true, and we systems analysts also know that:

- When things are going well, something will go wrong.
- When things just can't get any worse, they will.
- When things appear to be going better, you have overlooked something!
:D :D :D
Wilhelm M.
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Wilhelm M. »

Thanks, Hacker and Squire! Now I understand better how "system analysts" are thinking. And I will never wonder again when the newspapers report that a system analyst has commited suicide.... :cry:
Grüße/Regards,
Wilhelm
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

Well, I don't like people talking behind my back ....

2 Ghisler
I am sorry for my reaction that day, but I was really pissed off when I saw your attitude on that notorious post. I usualy act like that when somebody s**t on me but I am trying to change that childish behavior. It will never happen again. I promise. I am going to send you that 20E as soon as I have them + some little extra for the damage I caused to you and this fine community.

And I promise I will NEVER use crack again. I will accept nag screen but due to the "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome" I have, I will have to stick with AutoHotKey solution as Lefteous proposed:
Lefteous wrote:Is it legal to use an Auto Hotkey script to bypass the nag screen automatically?
... nobody stated if that is illegal or no but if it turns out to be then:

2 Lefteous
You were giving hints of how to use TC illegally. This is your last warning ! If you continue, you will be banned from this space, for violation of forum rule #6, "no warez". It's one thing to use a crack or warez in private, it's another thing to propagate their usage to other users in the public.

-----------------------------

About all previous comments about my acts: you all know what you wrote there, and is pretty obvious who behaved like a king and who like a clown :wink:

Out of here !
See you around folks !
Habemus majkam!
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

2 new member majkinator !:

Welcome back, though for how long only the Gods know! :wink: It did appear to me that you had found a home on this board and were settling in nicely after a poor start. Some of us (me included) secretly missed your mad ranting because it did carry with it an element of truth. Something to bear in mind: if you intend to bite the hand that feeds you, check carefully that the other hand doesn't conceal a very large and unpleasantly sharp axe. :roll: :!:

As one who has worked for a long time in both the affluent West (Europe, US) and the third world (Far East, China) I was particularly absorbed by your (and Jungle's & Flint's) straight-from-the-horse's-mouth account of the difficulties of coping in the ex-Iron Curtain countries since they'd never figured on my radar. It resonated well with my experiences in the more disadvantaged regions of the world. I was looking forward to some more detail when the book suddenly slammed shut! Grrrr, I hate that - now I can't read the end of the story. Your last post rocked and was fascinating, but a little too honest and explicit, eh?

Allow me to wish you the very best for the future, dude! :)
Sheepdog
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sheepdog »

2majkinetor !

Welcome back.

I do appreciate that you do not hide behind a miraculuos nick.

And I vote that @ghisler lets you stay here with your new account to let you take this as a second chance.

sheepdog
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Douglas Adams
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

Thanks dudes..
People like you are the reason for me to stay here yet....

SQUIRE, you can allways contact me via mail if you want the rest of the story ;) This is really the greatest world of them all since somewhere in the system exist a rule that let us start like this:
SQUIRE wrote:and, please, do continue to regale us with more wit and witticism from the keyboard and inventive mind of the mighty Dark Lord majkinetor!
and finish like this:
SQUIRE wrote:Allow me to wish you the very best for the future, dude!

SheepDog
Thanks for your support. The evil baby is not that evil I see :)
No need for voting though.... I could only give Ghisler a second chance not vice-versa... But he can never understand (see my signature, it is for Ghisler) so no point to do that. I may not post so much any more but I am watching you. :D ;)
Last edited by majkinetor ! on 2006-01-18, 09:44 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Habemus majkam!
gbo

Post by *gbo »

Sheepdog wrote:2majkinetor !

Welcome back.

I do appreciate that you do not hide behind a miraculuos nick.

And I vote that @ghisler lets you stay here with your new account to let you take this as a second chance.

sheepdog
Support ++
Gil
Licence #17346

90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

2majkinetor !
Hey, that's cheated! :)

You were banned only because of the rude reaction at the beginning of this thread. In fact, I already had ban requests for you because of insulting other users, e.g. as moron.

If you check the blocked thread, you will see that I only censurated the name of the cracked version, which would allow users to find it easily. I do allow such discussion as long as it doesn't give others hints to use cracked versions.

This is like someone advertising publicly in a train station to drive without paying, and handing out self-printed tickets, or saying that they can be collected at the <whatever> restaurant. Don't you think that the stationmaster would react? You would say that this person isn't doing any harm, because those who get the fake tickets couldn't afford them anyway. But this is not true when they are advertised openly in the train station - then everyone would use them.

You will get similar reactions if you write the word EMU on a satellite board. I have seen people banned for that.

2all:
So please keep the board clean and do not insult others, and you will have no problems with me.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

majkinator ! wrote:... I could only give Ghisler a second chance not vice-versa...
Tut, tut, a little more tact and diplomacy needed, my dear fellow! :(

That's what has allowed the Secretary-General of the UN to survive cool and unscathed amongst those baying for his blood for so long. :D

I find bashing my head defiantly against a brick wall only results in a terrible headache, don't you?
Sheepdog
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sheepdog »

majkinetor ! wrote: The evil baby is not that evil I see :)
The baby isn't evil at all but my marvellous little daughter. :lol:

sheepdog
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Douglas Adams
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

Ghisler wrote:You will get similar reactions if you write the word EMU on a satellite board.
Now you've gone and done it - excited my interest in EMU just as I was going to sleep! :lol:
What on earth is that all about? :?: