English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Sombra
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sombra »

Lister improvements:

Associate files extensions to view in Ansi or Ascii mode

Autodetect don't work correctly for me and for other peoples, a good option could be two input box for extensions in windows configuration of lister, one for the asci and other for ansi files and force to view in ascii o ansi mode alwways, (example *.asc *.nfo, *.diz |*.txt)

Open file with
The key F4 could be a great idea for launch the associated program of the file that is viewing at this moment.
Maybe an alternative could be custom shortcuts for determinates programs (Ctrl+F1 -> program 1, Ctrl+F2 ->program 2....)

An the last idea (suggestion) CTRL+ and CTRL- for magnify or reduce the text like Scintilla plugin. I don't know if this last idea have been spoken in the forum
I can read English, but... I write like Tarzan. (sorry)
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

[mod]Thread split from Are there plans for TC V7.

Hacker (Moderator)[/mod]
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
Sam_Zen
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sam_Zen »

2 Sombra
This idea about the F4 key already can be achieved by using the TC add-on "ChoiceEditor".
Of course "Open file with" can also be found by a longer R-click on a file, but this list is less accessable, because one can only add items, but not remove them.
With options like this, I think there should remain a clear difference, as a function, between just wanting to 'view' (or play) a file, or plans to 'edit' something. That's why F3 and F4 exist.