More of SFV / MD5 checker!...

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

kulmegil

More of SFV / MD5 checker!...

Post by *kulmegil »

:arrow: rename filenames also in .sfv/.md5 files (if present in the same dir) when rename operation or Multi-Rename Tool is being used.

:arrow: ability to create .sfv (or .MD5 if possible) checksum files during copy/move operation (will save a lot of time for me).

:arrow: context with sfv or md5 checksum for files (for Multi-Rename Tool). Those can be extracted from existing checksum files if present. This could be implemented via context plugin also (I havent found any)

I would be very happy to see (some) of those implemented.

:arrow: (optionally) option for secure copy (create checksum (if needed), copy verify) - useful for systems where You suspect something bad is happening (controler malfunction, virus, ect)
XPEHOPE3KA
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *XPEHOPE3KA »

Support for 1,3,4.

2 isn't as easy to implement, as one can think. Imagine that you're using queued copy and queued move. You desire to get an SFV of a file, but it's going to be moved (then you can't complete getting SFV) or copied (would very slow, because two operations will try to access disk at the same time; HD will surely get boiled :))

However, 3 isn't a request for Ghisler :)
F6, Enter, Tab, F6, Enter, Tab, F6, Enter, Tab... - I like to move IT, move IT!..
cHiNgaChg00k

Post by *cHiNgaChg00k »

I'd like to se some sort of optional 0-byte and/or empty directory output from the sfv checker, just like those for ftp servers.
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers.