Useful 3rd party tools to complement TC

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ggggnnnn

Post by *ggggnnnn »

icfu wrote:@ggggnnnn:
I have tried the new version 3.70 SR1 with no success concerning undeletable keys, it doesn't find them.
Icfu
Yes,I stand corrected,(I was using a previous version of trashreg which detected 5 undeletable keys that the new deleted,after deleting them I used RegDelNull and didn't find any more,therefore forgetting that trashreg doesn't scan the whole registry)

I'll stick to the batch I use for RegDelNull
TucknDar

Post by *TucknDar »

majkinetor wrote:use Google.
Yes, I can use google, but one of the points of the thread is to discover new apps and be able to quickly check them out... How hard is it to include a link? :roll:
license #76904
Balderstrom
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Balderstrom »

majkinetor wrote:ICFU, I must tell you that I am very happy that you do all this. I beleive that your taste on good programs is excelent so I am sure I am not going to waste time with some complete garbage.
TucknDar wrote:majkinetor: As icfu said, please include links for your recommended apps
I must say I was on the fence towards an opinion regarding majkinetor, but its clearly obvious it's not just a harsh sense of humour, its a complete lack of respect for anyone here. And it's with useless posts like that, or multiply posting into the same thread that he's spammed this board with over a hundred posts in 10 days.
majkinetor

Post by *majkinetor »

@Balderstrom
Its obvious that you had a very bad Sunday and you want to find somebody to release the preasure.
We are not doing this just for the money.
We are doing it for sh*t load of money.

r-moth.com
r-moth.deviantart.com
Balderstrom
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Balderstrom »

I've uploaded the following apps that have seemed to drop off the face of the web:

Xbar 1.06 - Customizable applauncher and windows tweaker.
Originally was hosted on pixelarmy.org, created by methodik - since his site redesign all of his very cool apps have gone offline. There is still a readme there.

SoSMenu - Start or Switch - interesting tool to allow the start menu or appswitch to popup almost anywhere on the screen, customizable.

WinScroll 5.69 - puts a small scrollbar on the left side of desktop, can be moved or resized. The scrollbar moves contents (windows) off the desktop. Only problem - have to kill the process to shut it down - course Xbar can be used to make it transparent too hehe.
sas2000
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *sas2000 »

Balderstrom wrote:I must say I was on the fence towards an opinion regarding majkinetor, but its clearly obvious it's not just a harsh sense of humour, its a complete lack of respect for anyone here. And it's with useless posts like that, or multiply posting into the same thread that he's spammed this board with over a hundred posts in 10 days.
I absolutely agree with you Balderstrom, he shows a complete lack of respect for anyone in the forum and is pure SPAM.

ghisler(Author) =   4.83  posts per day
majkinetor       = 10.79  posts per day

majkinetor

Post by *majkinetor »

@ sas2000
and is pure SPAM

So I am SPAM...

...nice words from nice guy. :roll:

@Balderstorm
its a complete lack of respect for anyone here
That is not true.
If I don't respect you, that doesn't mean I don't respect anyone ... (I guess you have problem understanding how not respecting you can exist in the first place, because you are so righteous, helpful and adorable... right ?)
majkinetor wrote:
ICFU, I must tell you that I am very happy that you do all this. I beleive that your taste on good programs is excelent so I am sure I am not going to waste time with some complete garbage.
If this is not respect, I don't know what it is.

I guess this was the trigger:
majkinetor wrote:
use Google.
What about my time ? If I didn't put the link that is not lack of respect but lack of time.
Lesmo16

Post by *Lesmo16 »

majkinetor wrote:I guess this was the trigger:
Well, it seems like you realized this as a fault.
You're right, that was the trigger - but not only for Balderstrom!
majkinetor wrote:What about my time ? If I didn't put the link that is not lack of respect but lack of time.
Please be honest - 162 posts in 2 weeks - and you're talking about a lack of time ...
Everyone believing in telekinesis, raise my hand!
JP

Post by *JP »

Lesmo16 wrote:Please be honest - 162 posts in 2 weeks - and you're talking about a lack of time ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sas2000
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *sas2000 »

Lesmo16 wrote:Please be honest - 162 posts in 2 weeks - and you're talking about a lack of time ...
         :lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol:

If he wants to become Rookie "Power Member" of the year then he can't lose his time in such type of things, he has to keep his posting average rising... :wink:

PetePat

Post by *PetePat »

Back on subject, this is after using quite long metapad as notepad replacement my new notepad.
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

Process Viewer
Much more resource friendly than Sysinternals Process Explorer, not so advanced in detail of course but with some unique features like process logging, list of autorun entries, list of taskbar items, copy path to clipboard and including a command line version.

If you want to use it as default task manager (called by Ctrl-Alt-Del, for NT/2000/XP/2003 only of course):

Code: Select all

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\taskmgr.exe]
"Debugger"="X:\\Path\\To\\PrcView.exe"
Icfu
Last edited by icfu on 2005-12-06, 09:39 UTC, edited 2 times in total.
This account is for sale
Balderstrom
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Balderstrom »

Very cool icfu, thanks. Hadn't seen anything on that program since the quite dated 3.7.3.1 release back in April 2003.
*BLINK* TC9 Added WM_COPYDATA and WM_USER queries for scripting.
majkinetor

Post by *majkinetor »

@ lesmo16
Please be honest - 162 posts in 2 weeks - and you're talking about a lack of time ...
Please, let ME be the one who decides what is waste of MY time and what is not.

@ Sas
You are just jelouce you are not "Rookie of the Year" :) :)
We are not doing this just for the money.
We are doing it for sh*t load of money.

r-moth.com
r-moth.deviantart.com
sas2000
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *sas2000 »

majkinetor wrote:@ Sas
You are just jelouce you are not "Rookie of the Year"
        I'm too old for that.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by sas2000 on 2005-12-06, 09:45 UTC, edited 1 time in total.