Don't upload obsolete plugins to totalcmd.net !

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Juergen
Power Member
Power Member

Don't upload obsolete plugins to totalcmd.net !

Post by *Juergen »

Hi all,

as I was told (thanks for that!), yesterday someone uploaded the old version 0.07 of my TC plugin "Sequences" to totalcmd.net. That does not make sense, since the current version 0.10 is available for download there anyway.

If the person who uploaded that obsolete version 0.07 reads this post, then I request you to remove it !

I wanted to contact the owner of totalcmd.net, Andrei Piasetski aka Ergo, because of this matter. However, I couldn't find any contact information on totalcmd.net, and it looks as if he didn't change anything on the website since June 2007. A mail which I tried to send to info@totalcmd.net could not be delivered.

Can someone tell me how to contact Andrei, or any other way how to remove the obsolete plugin version?

Regards, Juergen
My add-ons and plugins for TC: NiftyLink, mbox, Sequences
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Hello Juergen,
Contact Flint.

HTH
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
Juergen
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Juergen »

Done.
Thanks for the tip, Roman.

Regards, Juergen

//edit:
Flint has removed the old version. Thank you!
My add-ons and plugins for TC: NiftyLink, mbox, Sequences
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

[mod][OT] posts split to How to get an account on totalcmd.net.

Hacker (Moderator)[/mod]
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.