Joined: 04 Feb 2003
|Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:13 am Post subject: Total Commander CE/Pocket version 2.52 beta 3 available
The third beta of Total Commander Pocket 2.52 is available now!
- Added: Button bar: cd command now also supports user name, e.g. cd \\server\share /user:username (user needs to turn off device first if already connected)
- Show dialog to set tab widths also in CE version, store name width for 2 window mode
- New internal command to show/hide attributes in date/time column: 40049 (note that the column width is NOT auto-adjusted)
- New internal command to show/hide hidden and system files: 40048
- New internal commands to rotate screen:
40046: Portrait/Landscape right,
40047: Portrait/Landscape left
You can find the complete list of changes in historyce.txt
Please close Total Commander Pocket via the MENU before installing the new version. Do not cose it via the [X] button, this will just hide it!
You can get the beta here:
- For PocketPC/PocketPC phone. These are usually devices with 320x240 or 640x480 resolution, a touchscreen, the start menu at the top, and the program menu at the bottom.
- For Windows CE handhelds/older Windows CE devices. These usually have the start menu at the bottom, and the program menu at the TOP. Supports ARM, MIPS, SH3, SH4.
- For Windows Smartphone 2002/2003/05/06.
These do NOT have a touchscreen, but a normal numeric phone keyboard.
The CAB files can be downloaded separately.
Note that the phone version is NOT signed, so you will need an unlocked phone to use it.
The cecmdssl dll for secure ftp downloads can be found here (unchanged since beta 1):
Please download the version for your device, and unzip to the Total Commander/CE directory. Supported are:
Thanks for testing!
Author of Total Commander