This forum uses cookies. Click X button to hide this message. What is stored? 
Total Commander Forum Index Total Commander
Forum - Public Discussion and Support
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[WFX] Android ADB 7.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Commander Forum Index -> Plugins and addons: devel.+support (English) Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Umpal
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 23 Dec 2010
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jakubklos wrote:

I do not think WiFi ADB can work without a rooted phone unfortunately. In that case you should try to get it working with USB instead or simply root your phone.

I do not have to tell you what benefit you will get when you root your phone. It's a must have Smile


Ok, I now tried with my Galaxy Tab 7 which is rooted (Overcome 4.1).
I installed WiFi ADB and got the IP and the port - it works.
Would be fantastic if it worked with not rooted devices.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jakubklos
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, like I said, WiFi ADB cannot be used without rooting. It calls some system function to start the TCP/IP ADB service or something
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jakubklos
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new version has been released:


Quote:
1.5
- Set/Get file attributes/permissions - Change Attributes action in Total Commander
- adb binary - also added AdbWinUsbApi.dll
- ls syntax detection improved
- Auto mount working for semi-rooted devices
- Push file workaround to /system files when ADB Push fails because of semi-rooted device and permission denifed (mount does not help here) - file copied to sdcard and then moved to /system automatically
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
damjang
Member
Member


Joined: 09 Oct 2003
Posts: 194

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jakubklos wrote:
Both issues fixed:
Quote:
1.5
- adb binary - also added AdbWinUsbApi.dll
- ls syntax detection improved


Please, wait for the release


Yes, now work ok. The only thing that I take to your attention is the time of the files. Here it is 2 hour of difference. It is because of UTC+x. Maybe there is a possibility to check the phone and the pc settings to correct this difference?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jakubklos
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damjang wrote:
jakubklos wrote:
Both issues fixed:
Quote:
1.5
- adb binary - also added AdbWinUsbApi.dll
- ls syntax detection improved


Please, wait for the release


Yes, now work ok. The only thing that I take to your attention is the time of the files. Here it is 2 hour of difference. It is because of UTC+x. Maybe there is a possibility to check the phone and the pc settings to correct this difference?


The time issue seems to be a problem in some ROMs. I will analyze ore tomorrow. On 90% ls simply returns time in UTC and the plugin considers that. However, some ROMs simply displays local time. There is no way to find out though. So I use the majority way which works 90% (my 3 devices out of 4 and also the Android emulators).

But I will do a research tomorrow if there is a way. I suspect there won't be just like with busybox ls and utf8 though
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trycatch
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Jul 2012
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: htc sense rom Reply with quote

i have an HTC Sensation rom.

yesterday i used AOSP rom and everythink was ok.

now when i try it with HTC Sense Rom, directory's are not OK.

i mean for example "sdcard" directory is: "[1;36msdcard"

i upload a screen here:

imageshack [dot] us/photo/my-images/843/sensationx.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jakubklos
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: htc sense rom Reply with quote

trycatch wrote:
i have an HTC Sensation rom.

yesterday i used AOSP rom and everythink was ok.

now when i try it with HTC Sense Rom, directory's are not OK.

i mean for example "sdcard" directory is: "[1;36msdcard"

i upload a screen here:

imageshack [dot] us/photo/my-images/843/sensationx.jpg


Yes, that is because your ls was replaced by busybox ls. Most of ls do not support extra parameters (such as to remove the colors) so the param must not be passed to it. However, when your ls was replaced by busybox it must have that param to remove the color.

Currently you can enable busybox ls in fsplugin.ini and that will fix it for you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jakubklos
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jakubklos wrote:
damjang wrote:
jakubklos wrote:
Both issues fixed:
Quote:
1.5
- adb binary - also added AdbWinUsbApi.dll
- ls syntax detection improved


Please, wait for the release


Yes, now work ok. The only thing that I take to your attention is the time of the files. Here it is 2 hour of difference. It is because of UTC+x. Maybe there is a possibility to check the phone and the pc settings to correct this difference?


The time issue seems to be a problem in some ROMs. I will analyze ore tomorrow. On 90% ls simply returns time in UTC and the plugin considers that. However, some ROMs simply displays local time. There is no way to find out though. So I use the majority way which works 90% (my 3 devices out of 4 and also the Android emulators).

But I will do a research tomorrow if there is a way. I suspect there won't be just like with busybox ls and utf8 though


Ok I have solved this the following way:

Quote:
- LocalTZLS new ini variable added (fsplugin.ini) controls if ls returns time in local or UTC format


So if you have a problem just toggle the LocalTZLS in fsplugin.ini and that will fix it for you.

Now, I will focus on the ANSI coloring.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jakubklos
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: htc sense rom Reply with quote

trycatch wrote:
i have an HTC Sensation rom.

yesterday i used AOSP rom and everythink was ok.

now when i try it with HTC Sense Rom, directory's are not OK.

i mean for example "sdcard" directory is: "[1;36msdcard"

i upload a screen here:

imageshack [dot] us/photo/my-images/843/sensationx.jpg


Ok this issue is fixed too:
Quote:
- ls - detection of ANSI escaping and removing for non busy ls


All in the upcoming version
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jakubklos
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: New version has been released Reply with quote

Quote:
1.6
- Debug log support added - enable in fsplugin.ini
- LocalTZLS new ini variable added (fsplugin.ini) controls if ls returns time in local or UTC format
- ls - detection of ANSI escaping and removing for non busybox ls
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trycatch
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Jul 2012
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

v1.6 my problem is gone Smile

thanks. super fast solution...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jakubklos
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trycatch wrote:
v1.6 my problem is gone Smile

thanks. super fast solution...


Very good
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jakubklos
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 213

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: New version Reply with quote

A new version has just been released

Quote:
1.7
- Binaries moved to bin dir, aapt added
- APK Icon and metadata support added, new fsplugin.ini variable to disable APK download and icon extraction
- APK properties (Alt+Enter) support added - displays the Name, Package and Version information
- Options dialog added (Alt+Enter at the plugin) - all options can be set here, readme.txt displayed and debug.log viewed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
damjang
Member
Member


Joined: 09 Oct 2003
Posts: 194

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: New version Reply with quote

jakubklos wrote:
A new version has just been released


There is this problem in my winXP:

Sniffed code:
Code:
Receive: Return Code: 0x00000000
001Fhost:transport:304D19D5A44B229E

Receive: Return Code: 0x00002733


Send: Return Code: 0x00000000
OKAY

Receive: Return Code: 0x00000000
002Bshell:ls -l "/mnt/sdcard/Android/apk/test/"

Receive: Return Code: 0x00002733


Send: Return Code: 0x00000000
OKAY

Send: Return Code: 0x00000000
-rwxrwxr-x system   sdcard_rw        0 1979-12-31 23:00 prova 2012.01.01 12.00.txt
-rwxrwxr-x system   sdcard_rw   522359 2012-05-07 01:05 Barcode_Scanner_v4.1.apk
-rwxrwxr-x system   sdcard_rw   532395 2004-01-01 14:01 Barcode_Scanner_v4.2.apk
-rwxrwxr-x system   sdcard_rw  6378112 1980-01-01 01:00 DejaOffice2_2_2_309.apk


TC show: img
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jakubklos
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: New version Reply with quote

damjang wrote:
jakubklos wrote:
A new version has just been released


There is this problem in my winXP:

Sniffed code:
Code:
Receive: Return Code: 0x00000000
001Fhost:transport:304D19D5A44B229E

Receive: Return Code: 0x00002733


Send: Return Code: 0x00000000
OKAY

Receive: Return Code: 0x00000000
002Bshell:ls -l "/mnt/sdcard/Android/apk/test/"

Receive: Return Code: 0x00002733


Send: Return Code: 0x00000000
OKAY

Send: Return Code: 0x00000000
-rwxrwxr-x system   sdcard_rw        0 1979-12-31 23:00 prova 2012.01.01 12.00.txt
-rwxrwxr-x system   sdcard_rw   522359 2012-05-07 01:05 Barcode_Scanner_v4.1.apk
-rwxrwxr-x system   sdcard_rw   532395 2004-01-01 14:01 Barcode_Scanner_v4.2.apk
-rwxrwxr-x system   sdcard_rw  6378112 1980-01-01 01:00 DejaOffice2_2_2_309.apk


TC show: img


You did not specify your problem. It seems ok to me at first sight... What seems to be the problem?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Commander Forum Index -> Plugins and addons: devel.+support (English) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 3 of 41

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Impressum: This site is maintained by Ghisler Software GmbH

Using phpBB © 2001-2005 phpBB Group