Nexus 10 problem

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

CKAJCA

Nexus 10 problem

Post by *CKAJCA »

I have total commander and the paid vsersion of USB Stick plugin v1.3.21, both are installed on a Nexus 10. Everything was working fine, but now I have a problem. I start total commander (nothing connected). I click on USB stick plugin. I get a message: reconnecting to USB stick. Then I plug in the USB stick and then I get a pop up window that says: open usb-stick plug in when this USB device is connected? I click on OK. I receive an error message: another operation is active in the background. Please wait until it has finished. I click OK. I select a file that I want to copy- a green tick appears on the thumbnail. I click on the copy/move icon. A new window USB-Stick plugin V1.3.21 Start total commander then appears and it just keeps going around in this circle. I have tried several different connectors and USB sticks and exactly the same thing happens. HELP!!
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Try opening the plugin AFTER connecting the USB stick.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
CKAJCA

Post by *CKAJCA »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Try opening the plugin AFTER connecting the USB stick.
I have tried that and exactly the same thing happens. Just to let you know, I do not have any problems copying files using a cable connected from the Nexus to my PC
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

I have tested this now with my Nexus 7 2012: I get the same message when the USB Stick plugin shows a "what's new" dialog. However, the drive is accessible after closing the message. It doesn't do this on subsequent connects of the USB stick.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com