field: Size scrambled issue

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

filegeek

field: Size scrambled issue

Post by *filegeek »

I have been putting up with this issue for almost a year and figured 2018 will be the year. I am here asking for help PLEASE
Not sure how this happened but I was messing around in Total commander and now the field, file size and directory are combined together can not figure how to get this to normal I have a snap shot of what this looks like below

I would greatly appreciate anyone who is willing to help it is driving me crazy been using TC since the 90's lol
filegeek

Post by *filegeek »

I am unable to post link of the snap shot because I am a newbie but ask and ill send link

Thanks
gdpr deleted 6
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *gdpr deleted 6 »

filegeek wrote:I am unable to post link of the snap shot because I am a newbie but ask and ill send link
Thanks
Just post your link as text with some blanks inserted inbetween to "destroy" the URL. For example, like:

Code: Select all

imgur.com / GyEeYt8 
People here know that they would need to remove the spaces when pasting such a 'URL' in the broweser address bar... :)
filegeek

Sample image of my issue

Post by *filegeek »

goo.gl/Hf4v2u
filegeek

Post by *filegeek »

Thank You :)
Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Dalai »

Configuration > Options > Tabstops. Primarily change the values for Extension and Size. After changing, click Apply. Repeat that until you're happy with the result. Note that you can also change the column widths directly in the file panel, but that may be hard to do when a column almost has no width (like the extension column in this case).

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror
filegeek

Post by *filegeek »

This worked perfectly ! I can not tell you how long I lived with the the columns overlapping drove me CRAZY