[OT] My last worning ?

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

Hej SQUIRE

Where did you read about that Muramasa Masamune thing........ chinese and japanese wariors are my yet next addiction.... I hope you have seen Hero movie. It is about 3 wariors trying to assasinate the one latter to become the first Chinese Emperor (who build Chinese wall). It is the story from their mithology. Philosophy is moving around sword and kaligraphy (in the final phase they become equivalent, since only the best warior - the one who bear sword in its mind so it doesn't require it phisicaly - can write the word sword in unique way among 12 different variants of chinese language present in that time)
SQUIRE wrote:Ay caramba, so much to do, so little time
No, no, no, my dear friend.... missing some games is like missing some books we mentioned so far... only worse (no interaction in books) make sure U find some time for this.... there are many genres there, not only first person shooters (people usualy think they are all like this).... don't do World of Warcraft since it is worst then heroine, start with K.O.T.O.R 2 for example, or Sillent Hill 4 - The Room (even better start, imagine 9 hours in some Lovecraft book; you can do it during the weekend; make sure you download so called walkthrought or you will be stucked on some hard levels which require MENSA intellegence)
A centipede was happy, quite Until a toad in fun, said....
I finally did it today. I found proffesional translator for little poem you wrote :) Really! Don't do that to me anymore, please... :) I can't understand poems even on my own language.... (you may say I am literalist)
Some years ago, I tried to introduce a couple of ladies...
I know... and you can't imagine my happines since I have one in the house (the cow, remember) which knows how to use it... even plugins....
Well, I searched for her very very long time.... so, I guess, no women for me tonight in the bar....... ok, maybe some snogging :lol:
what the h**l is a boson
NO! Don't start this one.
Or maybe we do! So:

2 Lefteous (not THE Hacker)
Since I am not able to do it anymore, please rename this topic to :"[OT] My last worning ? aka Chronicles of squire & majki" with some special guests (many thanks to Gral, Sam Zen and most notably the SheepDog)

Now... lets add some quantum physics flavor (Chaos Theory and Relativity and Superstrings are forbiden for now. Everybody who speak about any particle from mentioned theories will be banned forever)
Last edited by majkinetor ! on 2006-01-21, 09:56 UTC, edited 3 times in total.
Sam_Zen
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sam_Zen »

Sheepdog wrote: 2. Why not have fun here??
Sure, why not. Obviously the quick conclusion is made here, that I'm a deadly serious person, after a few critical remarks about the direction this topic was going, with growing aggressive tones.
Nothing wrong with off-topics either. After all, this is the main forum section, not specific about plugins or so.
SQUIRE wrote:zen has little to do with emptiness but is very much to do with stillness, and that there is a world of difference between the two. Its intent is to achieve enlightenment and insight through meditation and not blind faith.
Ok, about zen. First, the nick is just my 2nd name with 4 chars in the middle removed, to make it shorter.
I can't measure how much zen has to do with emptiness, but a common known condition to start meditating is to empty the mind. World of difference ? How about the stillness of an empty glass of beer .
Achieve enlightenment and insight ? No intent to chase illusions in my case, neither following some faith, blind or not.
I'm afraid you talk about buddhism here, not about zen.
The 10 bulls is a nice story about this.

What the h**k is a h**l ?

Sometimes I call a particle a "piefje". Is this still allowed mentioning here ?
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

no

you are banned, forever
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

2 Sam Zen:

Good morning Sam Zen, glad to see you're still with us. Such a beautiful day here (as I'm sure it is over Clo's chateau); to our Russian colleagues, brrrrr!, my shivering sympathy. Tip: hard overclock the Intel for the extra heat - mine runs redhot on exotic packing schemes. :P
First, the nick is just my 2nd name with 4 chars in the middle removed, to make it shorter.
I know, I have visited your website. Actually, you do come across as sounding quite stern; must be a language thing; throw in the odd emoticon now and again so we don't misinterpret your real mood. 8)
common known condition to start meditating is to empty the mind.
Um, yes, yes, but of distracting thoughts, not everything!!! :idea:
How about the stillness of an empty glass of beer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but zen is concerned with human states of conciousnesss - and the glass is an inanimate object. You might choose gaze upon its stillness and thereby achieve nirvana but it won't care one iota. Actually, you can also get to that wondrous state by staring at many empty glasses of Pils, but unfortunately some joyless folk (the scumbags!) regard that as being drunk. :lol:
Achieve enlightenment and insight ? No intent to chase illusions in my case, neither following some faith, blind or not.
Hope I'm reading you right: you're dismissing enlightenment and insight as illusions? :shock: Oh dear, that's erased all scientific progress in a single sentence - for are not all discoveries a series of intuitive "Eureka!" moments and are these gains not made through sudden insight, thus enlightening the discoverer? :shock:
I'm afraid you talk about buddhism here, not about zen.
The 10 bulls is a nice story about this.
:?: Er, zen is a School of Mahayana Buddhism. Sounds like an interesting tale, please elaborate. :?:
What the h**k is a h**l ?
Heh, you'll have to ask petermad that, he's our asterisk guru! :D
Sometimes I call a particle a "piefje". Is this still allowed mentioning here ?
majkinator ! wrote:no you are banned, forever
What? Surely not! Do you realise that at this very moment a new $3 billion Collider is smashing innocent bits together in Ghisler's back yard, desperately looking for the Higg's boson aka the 'God' particle? This will create 10 petabytes of data per annum and scientists the world over are having wet-dreams over Nobel Prizes as a result. We will definitely require a highly sophisticated AHK script or plugin to deal with that (er, the data, not the dream). :lol:
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

$3 billion Collider
What ?!

They did it ? Supercolllider ? In Ghisler's yard ? An impossibility :!:

Zen... maybe you need something like THIS as inspiration for new sounds.... I downloaded and did listen some of your tracks (I didn't notice they are there, first time I visited your www) and I must say that is not my type of music, although I like contrabass in Hwandel and atmosphere of moonboat2. Keep up the good work, experimenting never enogh, and visit THIS for ultimate freedom.

TIP OF THE DAY: no need to zip ogg files.. they are compressed already and people can't listen your music directly from your site.

majki
Habemus majkam!
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

They did it ? Supercolllider ? In Ghisler's yard ? An impossibility :!:
Shhhhh!! Not so loud, puh-lease! Do you want to get me into trouble? It's a STATE SECRET. I could tell you all about it, but then I'd have to kill you, as they say. And after that THEY would send the black helicopters after me. :cry:
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

I could tell you all about it, but then I'd have to kill you.
cmon, tell me tell me tell me tell me...
majki's quote, and he did it again and wrote:What is death comparing to ignorance !
Hej SQUIRE, I guess nobody read this post any more. We can do whatever we want! DAMN, it's gooood, it can't be bad! We can talk about girls, computers, sicence fiction, EMUs, supercolliders, sometimes even about Total Commander.

I say we keep chating here forever. We have some rulles, we have some cool company around, the cow of course...

You wanna proof ? Lets see....
I bet I can say some profane words here and nobody will notice !

NASTY WORDS DELETED ..... FOREVER OF COURSE.
Last edited by majkinetor ! on 2006-01-21, 15:52 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

You see :lol:

Nobody !

Even the php board itself gave up. Try to post those words on some other place and you will get "Please visit our site www.ghisler.com!" in your face
Sheepdog
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sheepdog »

Big brother's still watching you....
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Douglas Adams
Sheepdog
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sheepdog »

s**it, f**k, cat.... s**t, f**k, cat...
BTW That's cheated again and I recommend to edit it before the thread is closed.

sheepdog
Last edited by Sheepdog on 2006-01-21, 16:24 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Douglas Adams
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

I bet I can say some profane words here and nobody will notice !
No, no, no - no profanity here please! Obey the forum rules! People only use it in extreme stress when they cannot think of anything coherent to say. There are a dozen ways to skin a cat and being rude is the last of those. Edit, edit, edit, please!

You forgot the RSS Feed, some don't have an Ignore choice. Everyone sees your post! Kill it quick!
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

s**it, f**k, cat.... s**t, f**k, cat..
I didn't write THAT!

It was a joke, nothing but a joke!

And I see many people here have splited personalities

ICFU = Architect
SheepDog = Big brother
Sans = AHF
Hacker=evil twin and here is another pose
Last edited by majkinetor ! on 2006-01-21, 16:54 UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Habemus majkam!
Sheepdog
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sheepdog »

majkinetor ! wrote:
s**it, f**k, cat.... s**t, f**k, cat..
I didn't wrote THAT!
Sorry, I corrected it. ;)

sheepdog
Douglas Adams
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

Hej Sheep. I am glad you are still active on this forum :lol:
Sorry, I corrected it. ;)
Thank you! ;)

btw, which pose of the evil twin you like more ?

majkinetor
Habemus majkam!
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

majkinator ! wrote:It was a joke, nothing but a joke!
Jeez, don't do those - I thought you'd decided to commit hara-kiri by jumping into Ghisler's Personal Linear Accelerator. Oops, I probably shouldn't have revealed that! Now I'll have to keep looking over my shoulder for the assassins. :(

BTW, your little jest backfired as the words showed up loud 'n clear on my Opera RSS reader. I thought "That's funny, I don't remember subscribing to SomethingAwful.com"? :evil:
majki's quote, and he did it again and wrote:
What is death comparing to ignorance !
That's easy for you to say - you're not a supermodel! :lol:

While we're on the topic of profanity, I don't know if you're familiar with the career of the late black American comedian, Richard Prior, but he shot to fame for turning the air blue with obscenities. People were terribly shocked and thought his performance cool and funny, but when he went on and on with it, eventually its shock-value was lost through over-use and they began to switch him off (me included). His career nose-dived after that and it didn't help that he set himself on fire (badly) while preparing to use an illegal substance. :lol: A great pity because he did have high talent. The same thing is happening to Ozzy Osbourne and his TV show (don't know if you receive it?) though whether he has talent or not outside of heavy metal is a moot point. :D

Meanwhile The HitchHiker's Guide To The Galaxy sails merrily on, just as popular as ever, and not a swear-word in sight! Must be a lesson there! :wink: