Please, else “Copy” way in Command Manager…

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Clo

Please, else “Copy” way in Command Manager…

Post by *Clo »

:) Hello !

• The new Commands Manager is great !
- However, IMHO some visible stuff to copy the command of a selected line is missing.

• Currently, one can copy a command-name using the keyboard only, and this is a lacuna because the very newbies and the “Aunty Agatha”s will not know how to do on the spot.

• So, I would wish to get a mini_local_RMB_menu - like in Lister, since a string exists already :
1091="&Copy…"
- It could do the trick…
• Also, a “Copy…” button could be added at the bottom of the window, there is a LAAAARGE free room ! :D
- This could be used to copy some command-name to paste outside TC,
i.e. when answering in the fora, or updating my Tutorials…

• Moreover, it's impossible to copy several commands as one go, Ctrl and Shift are disabled.
- Even as optional, it should be useful to activate them, in order to copy several commands,
still to paste as text anywhere, outside TC of course…

:mrgreen: KR
Claude
Clo
Last edited by Clo on 2006-11-05, 01:56 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

Moreover, it's impossible to copy several commands as one go, Ctrl and Shift are disabled.
- Even as optional, it should be useful to activate them, in order to copy several commands,
still to paste as text anywhere, outside TC of course…
I support that ONLY if it is limited to the situation when you have given focus to the the command list. If command list is activated with LMB or LMB this is no problem of course. ;)

Otherwise it would collide with that:
http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?t=12207

With the rest I wholeheartedly agree, would definetely be an enhancement.

Icfu
This account is for sale
Clo

What a face !

Post by *Clo »

2icfu

:) Hi Jeff !

• Thanks ! Indeed, I give the focus to the list of commands prior using my (beloved) LMB …
- I can say you that the first time I tried to copy several lines (during the private tests) I made a ugly face ! :P
- But then I forgot to report this, I guess I was wrong… :?

:mrgreen: VG
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials