1. Open wincmd.ini, change [Configuration] section by adding QuickSearchAllowNoMatch=1 to allow to enter/paste text in Quick Search which leads to empty results:
Code: Select all
2. Start TC, if it's not in dark mode - switch to it with cm_SwitchDarkmode command.
3. Activate Quick Search window with Ctrl+S, if filter mode for Quick Search is not active - press Ctrl+S again to activate it.
4. In Quick Search input field enter some name that doesn't exist, or even part of it doesn't exist in files names of panel filelist. The file list should become empty, focus (file cursor) should go to updir ([..]) item. You can also do the same in opposite panel.
5. Turn the dark mode off with cm_SwitchDarkmode, then turn it on again with the same command:
updir items in both panels will lose dark theme color (in my case they become white)
It's also possible to reproduce this if to start TC with dark mode off in step 2, and then just to activate it in step 5.
Reproduced in TC 9.50 beta 5 on Vista 32-bit with classic theme.