Background of "Transfer mode" in FTP bar stays dark after disabling dark mode, if FTP session was started in dark mode.
Additionally, but less important IMO: The dropdown list doesn't get switched between dark and normal mode, but keeps its initial style. (Is there a switch to acticate it?)
TC 9.51 RC3, both 32bit and 64bit (Win7 x64)
Screenshots of Classic+Aero theme
- Win7 x64 Classic theme: fully reproducible,
- Win7 x64 Aero theme: partly reproducible (only for dropdown list, selected item is OK).
- quit existing FTP connections so the FTP bar is not displayed
- switch TC to dark mode (Configuration > Dark<>Normal)
- start some FTP session (or WebDAV connection)
- switch TC back from dark to normal mode
=> in FTP control "Transfer mode" has invisible black font on black background (the font color gets switched to normal mode, but the background does not).