Menü: Ansicht --> Nur markierte Dateien

The behaviour described in the bug report is either by design, or would be far too complex/time-consuming to be changed

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ecki_c

Menü: Ansicht --> Nur markierte Dateien

Post by *ecki_c »

Hallo,

ich erlaube mir, Deutsch zu schreiben.

Wenn man im Menü auf "Ansicht --> Nur markierte Dateien" klickt, werden wie gewünscht nur die markierten Dateien angezeigt. Rufe ich dann
Menü "Ansicht" noch einmal auf, wird wieder "Alles" statt "Nur markierte Dateien" als aktuelle Einstellung (Punkt an der linken Seite) gekennzeichnet. Das ist falsch.

Ansonsten hat der neue TC viele feine Erweiterungen erfahren, Danke.

Viele Grüße

Eckart.
bio7

Post by *bio7 »

ich erlaube mir, Deutsch zu schreiben.
How nice of you :roll:

So, if you feel free to post in German, I feel free to translate your post :P
Clicking View -> marked files only in menu the desired files are the only shown. But clicking view again, then current value is set to "all" and not "marked only" (I think of that dot in front of the string). And that's wrong.

Besides this, TC has experienced many nice enhancements - thanks for this.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

This isn't a bug. "Show selected" is a command, not a state or filter. It can be used repeatedly with a reduced number of files, until you see only those you need.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Clo

Local threads

Post by *Clo »

2bio7

:) Thank you, I guess that 2 "7.0" sticky threads might be opened in the German forum for the only_German speakers.

- I did so in the French forum for the only_French speakers… One for the bugs and one for the 7.0 discussion. ;)

:mrgreen: KR
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
bio7

Post by *bio7 »

2Clo
I think it's okay as it is now. I know a coder very well and he used to handle it like this. In fact, the result were multiple bug-reports and overview got lost.

When beta-state has finished and bug-reports get less in count, I think bugs can be reported in localized forums again...
ecki_c

Post by *ecki_c »

I'm glad that you translated my post. But: I live in Germany, Chr. Ghisler lives in Swizerland. Und in diesen Ländern wird Deutsch gesprochen. Ich sehe aber, dass das trotzdem klappt.
sqa_wizard
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *sqa_wizard »

Chr. Ghisler lives in Swizerland. Und in diesen Ländern wird Deutsch gesprochen
They speak french and swiss as well. I don't think you are glad, if he answers your question in french :)

If you prefer German, then post in the German forum as pointed out at http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?p=99315#99315

Thank you.
#5767 Personal license
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

[mod]Some OT posts moved to [OT] Quarrels.

Hacker (Moderator)[/mod]
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.