bug errormessage after playing some music & playing guild wars 2 (program was open)

The behaviour described in the bug report is either by design, or would be far too complex/time-consuming to be changed

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

harlequinsenigma

bug errormessage after playing some music & playing guild wars 2 (program was open)

Post by *harlequinsenigma »

heelo i thought it might be useful to report the error code, if im not too late then.
i played some Music With the 32 bit Version of total Commander 9.6a rc1
i also played guild WARs 2 & shut Down some Runtime that keeps stacking up in Windows 10 pro.
my laptop is a 320 Lenovo 8gen 8gb samsugng ddr4 ram, intel gfx & nvidia 150mx combo.

error Message With program open: exception eexternal exception in module totalcmd.exe
at 002c1a9c. external exception 0000006.

thats it, it could help i dont know.
best of Luck With the bug fixes - we might see rc2 or final Version today, so this was maybe late.
ps Windows 10 pro is 64bit, i do vary & use the 32 bit executables vs the 64, since it gives me some emotional advantages now & then.

bye :D
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: bug errormessage after playing some music & playing guild wars 2 (program was open)

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

External exceptions are usually not in Total Commander itself, but in some Windows components or extensions. Does Total Commander show more details than just what you wrote? If yes, please copy the entire dialog contents with Ctrl+C, and paste them here.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com