Factory reset/ bootloader loop

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

sickning13

Factory reset/ bootloader loop

Post by *sickning13 »

I have this issue with my phone i can't factory reset or download the ROM from manufacturers to reset my phone and everytime i do they wont let me reset into any mode it just keeps looping back into the same android custom software i found a bunch of cide that is locked and im ubable to access from total commander how do i fix or remove this as im unable to even delete this code any help would be great as i think it might either be my friend/parents or government code blocking me. Itsvunder files/system/root but i cannot root my phone to access it and it says i need permission to access when i look under TC it is here
Total commander file list (copy)
Total files: 1
/data/data
com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander/ 0 2021-02-17 10:59:36
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Factory reset/ bootloader loop

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Sorry, it's not clear what you want to achieve, and what it has to do with Total Commander.

If you have a boot loop, it's not related to Total Commander. To fix it, press the button combination to boot into boot loaded (you need to Google how to do it for your device). If you have a standard boot loader, you can then use a Windows tool to flash a working ROM. For Samsung, this would be the ODIJN tool.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com