Request a Shortcut button Toggling 2 panels to 1 and back

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Relentless

Request a Shortcut button Toggling 2 panels to 1 and back

Post by *Relentless »

Hi Dev,

1. Good evening sir. This shortcut button for Toggling 2 panels to 1 and back would be great for TC users/Folder players as I, who are using larger tablets and would use the Android feature split screen feature to take advantage of the larger screen. It's a given that Android tablet users prefer landscape mode for this, and showing two panels takes advantage of the larger screen space available.

2. It's pretty clear that TC looks cramped on split screen still showing two panels and Browser occupying the other half. At this point you'd wish that shortcut button changing the window arrangement from 2 panels to 1 was already placed at the bottom for this situation. All you have to do is click it.

At present, since there is no such button for this, I necessarily have to change this by going to App Settings/ Window Arrangement/ 2 panels to 1.

3. Though sometimes I just don't want to be bothered about going to App Settings for this, I manage, though uncomfortable, to move the dividing boundary to make more room for TC by making the browser area smaller.
You can really see that best way for using TC on split screen is by showing only one panel at a time.

Best regards,