Some Camera related issues

Please report only one bug per message!

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

themarty

Some Camera related issues

Post by *themarty »

I was doubting whether to create individual bug reports for this, or to put it all in one thread. I choose the latter since it's all Camera related and maybe it's all because of the same root problem. If i should split it up, let me know and i'll create two more.

When i plug in my Samsung Galaxy S2 with a USB cable and try to work with it, i run into the following problems:
  1. File extension, date and filesize are not displayed
  2. When i compare the files in a folder on my samsung with a backup i've made of that folder some days ago, it will tell me all files are different (might have to do with the first one)
  3. Copying a large amount of files using F5 doesn't work; it simply doesn't do anything. Dragging and dropping them does seem to work
Apart from that: it took me quite some time before i realized i could only access my camera by going Commands > Open Desktop Folder > Computer. It's not very intuitive and i can imagine there's lots of users who can't figure this out
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

1. Extension: This is unfortunately depending on your settings in Explorer
Size, time: Will be supported in next bersion
2. That's because of the missing extension. Turn off the option "Hide extension of known file types" in Explorer
3. How many is "large" I haven't seen this problem yet.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com