My Data Sources

Please report only one bug per message!

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Duskycub

Post by *Duskycub »

MVV wrote:You're right, it is not in the Desktop, it is in This PC, I incorrectly understood it from screenshot.

So, I think that This PC\Documents is a library and it shows contents of D:\Users\Jondalar\Documents and some other folders. I don't know what happens if you copy entire Documents library to another location.
yes but im not using that link as for accessing it i went to folder from drive im guessing its a glitch from a folder that has been transferred from windows 7 to windows 10 and guessing that it is not compatible with the file system for some reason. whichever it is if i delete the problem folder My Data Sources and remake it, it will work just fine in TC. The this pc is the way windows 10 explorer reports when im in a drive directory, and can be renamed, the libraries are called quick access now
MVV
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *MVV »

In case of physical locations TC will always show all items (except hidden/system when corresponding option is not enabled). Physical folders always show their exact contents.
But if you enter some virtual location in Explorer (there are some such places), you must enter exactly the same virtual location in TC in order to compare behaviours. You can enter virtual folders in TC using small triangle ▼ on a bread-crumb bar or internal commands like cm_OpenDesktop.
Duskycub

Post by *Duskycub »

MVV wrote:In case of physical locations TC will always show all items (except hidden/system when corresponding option is not enabled). Physical folders always show their exact contents.
But if you enter some virtual location in Explorer (there are some such places), you must enter exactly the same virtual location in TC in order to compare behaviours. You can enter virtual folders in TC using small triangle ▼ on a bread-crumb bar or internal commands like cm_OpenDesktop.
Im guessing My Data sources folder must have got hidden by something in the upgrade but doesn't register as hidden in its properties. Oh well I will just wipe the folder and recreate it. And I allow hidden and system files seen.
Figured another thing out the only computer that is not windows 10 pro is the one that shows the file.