Quick search with Quick view panel

Please report only one bug per message!

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

msrox

Post by *msrox »

ghisler(Author) wrote:I can't reproduce it here, but I don't use SLister. Does it stop when you remove SLister?
This problem only happens with Slister and not with other plug-ins of mine.
Are you able to fix this?
Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Dalai »

msrox wrote:Are you able to fix this?
If this issue only occurs with slister plugin, then TC itself is not the culprit and only the slister plugin author can fix this (hopefully).

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror
msrox

Post by *msrox »

Dalai wrote:
msrox wrote:Are you able to fix this?
If this issue only occurs with slister plugin, then TC itself is not the culprit and only the slister plugin author can fix this (hopefully).

Regards
Dalai
Please let me know what are other options for previewing PDF files in TC?
Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Dalai »

msrox wrote:Please let me know what are other options for previewing PDF files in TC?
As Horst pointed out, you can use ulister plugin. I use pdfview (32 bit only, you can get a 64 bit version from the author's homepage) and requires GhostScript to be installed (IIRC). There might be other ways to do it, but I'm hardly the right person to answer this question since I don't view PDFs in TC's lister - PDF X-Change Viewer is launched fast enough and can do much more.

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror
msrox

Post by *msrox »

Dalai wrote:
msrox wrote:Please let me know what are other options for previewing PDF files in TC?
As Horst pointed out, you can use ulister plugin. I use pdfview (32 bit only, you can get a 64 bit version from the author's homepage) and requires GhostScript to be installed (IIRC). There might be other ways to do it, but I'm hardly the right person to answer this question since I don't view PDFs in TC's lister - PDF X-Change Viewer is launched fast enough and can do much more.

Regards
Dalai
You are right about PDF X-Change Viewer, but unfortunately it is no longer supported and they replaced it with PDF-XChange Editor which is not as fast as PDF X-Change Viewer!