Currently in public beta: Windows Phone version

Moderators: white, Hacker, Stefan2

phantom
Power Member
Power Member

TC für Windows Phone 8.1 - Unterstützung von LAN

Post by *phantom »

Hallo,

ich möchte darauf hinweisen, dass TC für Windows Phone 8.1 (TC WP) inzwischen auch LAN unterstützt.
Man kann also neben WIFI auch das neue LAN-Plugin nutzen um Daten zwischen Windows Phone und PC auszutauschen.

Hinweis für Windows 8/8.1/10 Nutzer:

- damit LAN funktioniert ist für die Windows-Anmeldung eine Passwortvergabe Voraussetzung
- es wird unterschieden zwischen lokalem und online Konto
- die PIN, sollte dieses Anmeldeverfahren genutzt werden, kann nicht als Passwort für eine LAN-Verbindung genutzt werden
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Ja, die Funktion ist neu seit Beta 14! Dazu eine Frage: Hat es jemand geschafft, auf einen PC in einer Domain zuzugreifen? Ich kann das hier leider nicht testen, weil unser Netzwerk keine Domain benutzt. Ein User hat gemeldet, er habe Login-Probleme zu einer Domain.

English:
Yes, the LAN function is new since beta 14! A question concerning that function: Has anyone here managed to access a PC within a domain? I cannot test this myself because we don't use a domain in our network. A user has login problems to the domain.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
kosfess

Post by *kosfess »

ghisler(Author) wrote: English:
Yes, the LAN function is new since beta 14! A question concerning that function: Has anyone here managed to access a PC within a domain? I cannot test this myself because we don't use a domain in our network. A user has login problems to the domain.
Hello, dear ghisler. I have tested last version from Store and i have problem with login to the domain. But in home LAN i have no problems
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Do you see in the server logs why the login is denied? I tried login to a normal server (not in a domain) in the debugger, and it seems to send all the relevant data to the server when specifying a domain.
kosfess

Post by *kosfess »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Do you see in the server logs why the login is denied?
Fo the first time i tried to login in old Windows Server 2003. In logs all good, but on phone total commander promted for password of guest. After I tried to connect to Windows Server 2008R2. Login was succsesfull and i was able to navigate in folders on server. So, maybe it is feature of WinServer 2003 and maybe it needed in configuration.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

TC tries to login as guest if login with user-provided credentials fails.