English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

djk
Power Member
Power Member

Panel configuraton - suggestions

Post by *djk »

Hi,
I know there were already several topic about changes in panel's configuration but I don't think (or I haven't found) there were the ones I would like.

1. I'd like to be able to change the width of the columns in panels independently. Now, when I change the width of the "Name" column in the left panel, the width in the right panel changes too. In some situations I'd like to have different configurations. (maybe there is sucha pssibility, but I don't know about it...)

2. When I add a directory to the directory hotlist (Ctrl-D) I'd like to be able to save the panel configuation (columns width, sorting, filtering) - it's very useful for me for some directiories (e.g. in some I want to see the newest files first, in some I need to see only .dbf files, in others I need to see all files sorted by names). It's also very useful for some File System Plugins.
DJK
Totally addicted to Total Commander
totalcmd.pl
en.totalcmd.pl
Valentino
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Panel configuraton - suggestions

Post by *Valentino »

About point 2: this (or similar) has already been asked, on this forum or on the old one. It would be very nice feature. I also like it. There would be possibility to define different views for the same folder.