Total Commander vs Servant Salamander = 6 : 1

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Reva

Post by *Reva »

Mr.Ghisler
You may want to check the below links, [1] seems to be pretty good.

[1]
http://www.link-rank.com/feature.htm
[2]
http://www.ksdev.com/skinengine/index.html
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

TucknDar wrote:bah, keep those old-school icons ;)
Of course we’ll keep them! The new ones will be an addition not a replacement! ;)

That’s why I suggested themed icons.
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!
TucknDar

Post by *TucknDar »

yes, yes. I just hope that any changes to the GUI will be in the form of optional plugins, so as not in anyway decrease performance of TC if you don't want fancy icons or stuff like that.
(I'm sure most ppl feels the same way, though, so do not consider it a rant ;) )
license #76904
André Martin

Post by *André Martin »

Mr.Ghisler
You may want to check the below links, [1] seems to be pretty good.
Great!!! But I suppose that Christan won't be able to integrate them because afaik TC is written in Delphi 2.0 and these components are only available for Delphi 5 or 6?!?
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Panos,
What do I see there in your button bar - Internet Explorer and Outlook Express?!? You just lost all my respect... (j/k).

if I can remember correctly from the old forum Hacker remarked that this will need a new compiler that will increase the file size of TC as well.

IIRC I stood corrected.

HTH
Roman
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

>Hacker
> What do I see there in your button bar - Internet Explorer and Outlook Express?!? You just lost all my respect... (j/k).

Please, don’t! This in not my main bar but a bar that includes all the installed software. I don’t use Outlook Express at all although it is available on the bar. As far as IE is concerned its use is only limited to things that Netscape cannot do!

This is my main bar: mainbar.png

Did I get your respect back?! I bet I did because you can see your creation there too! ;)
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

:lol: Yes, you did.

;)

Roman