Synchronize dirs window TIP

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Wheelie

Synchronize dirs window TIP

Post by *Wheelie »

I searched for this in the forum but could not find it, so :

In the Synchronize dirs window it would be nice if the <=> header would be in the center of the window. and if I change the size of the name / size / date fields they would change on both sides of the <=> like in the TC window. :roll:

Bold Test

And I can not make <=> bold on this forum ?

<=>
<=>

But underscore is OK ! :shock:
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

In the Synchronize dirs window it would be nice if the <=> header would be in the center of the window.
Just move the headers where you want them, the location will be remembered acreoss sessions.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Wheelie

Post by *Wheelie »

Hey ! I'm the lazy one here ! 8)

Are mailing from your vacation location ?

No just kidding, I was thinking the TC was maybe getting a bit over the top. But I'm not the one who has to put up with all these requests. :wink:

But that (really necessary :roll: ) thing I mentioned about the <=> header in the Synchronize window, I resize the screen resolution allot for programming things (only VB and Lisp) so I have to move the header again, and you have the code for that "move both sides to the same distance" for the TC window so....

O... and like in Excel when you double-click on the line by the date or name header, it could change to the widest entry in the list (or the widest visible).

And that thing with the popup windows. You said that you used standard W.. boxes but I recall that the "Not registered 123" also was centred to the desktop size and not to the TC window. I've got you there....

But can you make a great program even greater ?