Goto last unread post

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

soreno

Goto last unread post

Post by *soreno »

I would be a real timesaver if the forum had a button labeled "Goto last unread post".. - is it possible to implement (with this forum software) ?

My memory tells me that the old forum had such a feature (but of cause my memory could be corrupt.. :P )
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

Sounds like a good idea although I cannot remember having the feature available on the old forum (maybe MY memory has some kind of spyware! ;) )
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!
soreno

Post by *soreno »

I should of cause be "goto first unread post" or "goto last read post".
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

This already exists - in the list of posts! It's a small red-brown sheet of paper with an arrow pointing to it! This icon is to the left of the post title. I'm using Mozilla, so when replying to posts I middle click on all these arrows to open all threads with new messages on new tabs.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
soreno

Post by *soreno »

Yes, I have noticed that - but I was refering to the threads. You are refering to the "overview" ?

Some threads have lost of posts and when pressing the mentioned button the browser should scroll to (or load the page - then scroll to) the "first unread post".