QuickView Plus

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

rick

QuickView Plus

Post by *rick »

:?:
I own QuickView Plus which can view many file types. Can this be set up to view cursor files in the Total Commander 5.51 Quick View panel.

I thought I had done this in earlier versions of Win Commander and QuickView Plus but I cannot seem to find out how to do it with current versions. QuickView Plus has a 'Pin' to application ability and I can pin it to Total Commander but it does not refresh the file display as I place cursor or F3 while on a different file.

Thanks.

Rick
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

I own QuickView Plus which can view many file types. Can this be set up to view cursor files in the Total Commander 5.51 Quick View panel.
As far as I remember Christian once thought about supporting QVP, but the makers of QVP demanded high fees so Christian let it be.
So much for what I know about QVP and TC, others might know more.

HTH anyways
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
sqa_wizard
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *sqa_wizard »

You can specify QuickView as an external viewer at TCs Settings and then call it by pressing ALT-F3 on the file :)
#5767 Personal license
Gregory

Post by *Gregory »

You can use QuickView Plus through IEView plugin. See IEView documentation for details.
oblomov

Post by *oblomov »

Hacker wrote:
As far as I remember Christian once thought about supporting QVP, but the makers of QVP demanded high fees so Christian let it be.
I can confirm it, I just recently had a talk about it with one of the QVP guys. (Yeah, like anyone doubted Christian's word about it :))
So much for what I know about QVP and TC, others might know more.
As mentioned elsewhere, you can use it via its IE interface with a lister plugin.
Innuendo

Post by *Innuendo »

Jonathan Potter, author of Directory Opus, ran into the same problem. The QVP people wanted literally thousands of dollars for a license to interface with their software.

What Jonathan did was write a work-around plugin to address that. Was very clever...