TC 6 - copy in queue

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

djk
Power Member
Power Member

TC 6 - copy in queue

Post by *djk »

First of all: Christian (and all beta-testers, translators, etc...) thanks for a new version !!! ;-)

Now some questions about the queues during copying.

1. Is that described in help?

2. If you abort copying you get an error info (like from FTP): "Error downloading file!"

3. If I choose in Copy dialog otion "F2 - Queue" and any file already exists you are asked what to do (Skip, overwrite, rename...). If you choose "Rename" and then "Tree" - TC hangs (stops answering) :-(

4. If in Copy dialog I choose "Only files of this type:" and type anything there (e.g. *.exe) I get an info: Function not supported" Why? :-(
DJK
Totally addicted to Total Commander
totalcmd.pl
en.totalcmd.pl
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

1. I think that it's only in "what's new"

2. Hmm, odd, I will check that. It's probably because this was a download manager.

3. Seems to be a focus problem. I will remove the tree button in the next release, it shouldn't be there anyway. Btw, this error was already in TC 5.51, when using the background transfer manager manually...

4. Indeed the message is right - background copying with filters isn't currently supported, sorry. It may be added in a later version, but is quite complex (with regular expressions and predefined filters).
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com