Height of 'status' headers in TC GUI on my 4K 15 inch screen

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Thany

Height of 'status' headers in TC GUI on my 4K 15 inch screen

Post by *Thany »

How can I configure the height of headers?

I'm aiming to slightly increase the height of the status header (with drives dropdown, drive label, freespace), the current directory header, and the listview header (the one with clickable column headers for sorting).

My use case: it looks to me like these three header are pretty well mushed together (which is not neccesarily a good thing for me). Perhaps their spacing is in physical pixels, and on my 4K 15 inch screen, pixels are super tiny. On my other pc which has a "normal" screen, spacing of these headers looks a lot roomier. It might also have to do with the fact that, because I'm on 4K screen, I had to adjust the fonts and the line-height is now smaller in relation to the font.

Either way, I feel I need to increase the height of those headers, so please tell me how, because I can't find it in the configuration. Thanks :)

I'm on TC 9.21a on Windows 10.
Total Commander 11 on Windows 10
Stefan2
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Height of 'status' headers in TC GUI on my 4K 15 inch screen

Post by *Stefan2 »

I don't know much about this, but you may want to search the forum for "DPI" ?!?

I think I mean f.ex.: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51044&p=347516

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49561&p=338850

Thany

Re: Height of 'status' headers in TC GUI on my 4K 15 inch screen

Post by *Thany »

Sorry for the late reply.

I've checked those options, but honestly an application should respond well by itself to display scaling. High-resolution screens have been quite common for a considerable amount of time, so for an application that is actively in development, this should have some sort of priority.
Total Commander 11 on Windows 10