Launching Wsb (Windows Sandbox Config file) gives error

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Launching Wsb (Windows Sandbox Config file) gives error

Post by *Dalai »

Note that you shouldn't change the path of the file type association. Maybe create a button on TC's buttonbar or in TC's start menu; the latter provides keyboard shortcut support, perhaps making it more convenient.

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror
Rex

Post by *Rex »

I had to go back to 1810 due to, incompatibility with some of my programs, so for now it's not a problem.
And when 1903 is public I will see if they have changed anything with the sandbox, and if not Ill just to cross that bridge when time comes.

But thx for your help, it made me understand a bit more about the x32 vs x64 and apps :)

/Rex
Personal License #58082
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Unfortunately I couldn't install the sandbox - it's 64-bit only, and my test system with the preview is 32-bit only. I will install 1903 final on one of my 64-bit PCs when it's available, though.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Rex

Post by *Rex »

Even though I did read the info about Sandbox, before I trawled the web to find an insider build I could install on my system, I newer saw that it was x64 only :$
And never thought about it, course I'w been running x64 sins WinXp due to the x32 ram limit.
Personal License #58082