To Ghisler. Registration keys

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

sqa_wizard
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *sqa_wizard »

ghisler wrote:... your goal isn't to minimize unregistered users - your goal should be to maximize registered users!
... wise words reflecting real life experience !

It took me half a year of "day to day operation" with WinCmd (now TotalCmd) for testing its functionality forth and back until I found that it is the most powerful tool and almost perfect !
Then registered it, once for private use and then several additional for corporate use.

And now after 5 years of daily usage I still find new use cases were other tools are quite weak or useless.

No chance if there would have been any time restricted usage !
Just knowing that you find the most valuable features of a full version at the last day of a trial period with no really chance for evaluating it.
Or you need a feature to solve a serious problem just a day after the trial period is over ...

Any effort for a strong protection is useless because it will be cracked anyway ... if it is worth to crack.

Sure it makes a difference if the program is mainly for private purpose, so nowadays licensing is a question of honour ...
#5767 Personal license
piranha

Post by *piranha »

I have to agree.
It took me 1 year to register TC :oops:
After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breath and reboot.