I register just to ask for a Linux Version

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

LegitTalk

I register just to ask for a Linux Version

Post by *LegitTalk »

It has to happen, Linus distributions are popular, many, GUI mature so they need and can support a TotalCommander for files. Total Commander is like having a 3º arm, makes everything so easy, and I really don't care for the Linux clones of this software, they're poor imitations. WINE? I don't drink :) but even if I did, I don't want a cheap imitations and a truncated functionality, getting frustrated all the time, not actually working with the system, like in Windows, I want and need a Linux Native TC, I use CentOS, Mint Cinamon and Xfce to make tests and use lots of file handling, but might use other Linuxes, in the future, so :? I need this and sure many others :( not to mention a new market and new stream of revenue :idea:
Stefan2
Power Member
Power Member

Re: I register just to ask for a Linux Version

Post by *Stefan2 »

Hi and welcome 2LegitTalk

Nice you joined to the party, but regarding Total Commander Linux Version a forum search will show you all the answers.

vdijken

Re: I register just to ask for a Linux Version

Post by *vdijken »

I use mc (Midnight Commander) for the basic functions; it has 2 windows, you can copy, move, search, view etc. And Linux has more command line functions then Windows.