Delete file(s) aborts sporadically

Please report only one bug per message!

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

amach

Delete file(s) aborts sporadically

Post by *amach »

Sometimes, I want to delete one or more files (through Shift+F8), and after the confirmation dialog, the operation is canceled. It seems that the "Enter" key I use to answer "Yes" to the confirmation dialog keeps buffered and is sent to the operation dialog, cancelling the operation. Oddly enough, the "User abort" dialog isn't shown (the operation is aborted silently). I then need to type Shift+F8 and confirm again (and sometimes it aborts again). It is not so much frequent, but when it happens it is annoying. I've noticed that behavior since some versions ago, it's not an issue from the latest version.
If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10.9)
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Delete file(s) aborts sporadically

Post by *petermad »

AFAIK there has been some problems in the beta phase with default buttons when using TC in Dark mode. Do you experience the problem in Dark or Normal mode, or both?
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
amach

Re: Delete file(s) aborts sporadically

Post by *amach »

Normal mode, I didn't even know that there was a dark mode for TC…
If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10.9)