At the mouse pointer, check the file content notes and add dynamic switch commands

Please report only one bug per message!

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

oeasy

At the mouse pointer, check the file content notes and add dynamic switch commands

Post by *oeasy »

Hello, author! Now I often browse a large number of files in some network hard disks or local directories, but the display comments are customized in the settings. TC will be stuck in the process of reading file comments. Can you add a switch command to manually turn it off when I'm browsing this folder.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: At the mouse pointer, check the file content notes and add dynamic switch commands

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Did you sort by comments? Then TC has to retrieve all the comments before it can display the directory.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
oeasy

Re: At the mouse pointer, check the file content notes and add dynamic switch commands

Post by *oeasy »

I am in the settings, custom WDX plug-in information
oeasy

Post by *oeasy »

wincmd.ini:
[Configuration]
Win32TipWindows=1

Can you set an internal cm command switch that takes effect immediately for the above command?
oeasy

Post by *oeasy »

wincmd.ini:
[Configuration]
Win32TipWindows=1

Can you set an internal cm command switch that takes effect immediately for the above command?