So, there is no tree. The panel is there, but I can't see anything. This started happening after 10.0 update. I did remove TC completely and did a clean install, no plugins, nothing. Same result.
I noticed that if I switch from dark to normal (or from normal to dark) the tree shows up. It doesn't matter if it is set to always dark, always normal, or depending on the system.
If I do that and the tree shows up, I can use the tree to navigate normally. I can click and select things on the panel it is pointing to. If I change the directory, the tree disappears again. If I click on the other panel (not tied to the tree) the tree also disappears.
So, to make it clear:
- When I open TC, there is no tree, the panel is blank like in the picture.
- Switching color schemes makes the tree appear.
- When showing up, the tree works correctly, changing the contents of one of the panels.
- Clicking on elements on the panel (files or directories) works fine. Changing directories make the tree disappear.
- Clicking on the other panel (selecting a file, a directory, or clicking on an empty space) makes the tree disappear, even if the panels are both in the same directory. The same thing happens if I stay on the panel and switch tabs. Clicking on the same tab doesn't make the tree disappear.
- Switch through tree panel options makes the tree disappear.
- Switch through tree panel options to the option with one tree per pane causes both trees to disappear. The theme-switching trick restores the tree on the left but not the tree on the right no matter where the focus was before switching to that option. If I change the focus to the right panel and try the theme-switching trick, it still does not make the right tree show up.
- When the tree is not appearing, I cannot switch through tree panel options. I have to switch the color scheme between each tree panel option to make it visible or nothing happens.
I don't know why I'm the only one with this issue.
Are there any debug/log information that I can share?