= Problem TC lower bars =

Support for PocketPC and WinCE version

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

jcm

= Problem TC lower bars =

Post by *jcm »

Hello,

I have a problem with TC 252 (B3 I use now, but it is a problem I have with previous versions) on my HTC Touch Pro (VGA screen).

I like to have enabled the bottom bar with some options of the TC and some shortcuts to applications WM. If you press "CTRL" to select multiple files, this bar is replaced by another special control "CTRL". When you stop pressing "CTRL", the only way to back out the optional bar indicated is to press the right choice of the bottom bar of TC, but is almost obscured by the Virtual Keyboard button WM virtual, I can not press the button to activate this toolbar option, even with the stylus very timely.

To achieve lower bar active option I have to put the screen horizontally to best display the button bar below to activate this option, and then return to the screen vertically.

Could not put this option to activate the optional bar pull-down menus within the TC, or include it in the bar that appears when you press "CTRL"?.

I hope I have understood, I am not fluent in Spanish and English.

Sincerely,
JCM

Image: http://thumbs.subefotos.com/9dd05184469b235bb2fa7f7de89d6c3bo.jpg

Image: http://thumbs.subefotos.com/5b50286ab231a7038d1f14d26aba86bco.jpg
JCM
Nokia Lumia 1020 / Windows Phone 8.1 Denim
ASUS F555L / 12GB RAM - 1.5TB DD / Windows 10 Home 64x
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Try to shorten the Spanish translation of the menu "Archivio", e.g. to "Arch.". You can edit the menu file in TC pocket directly (Espanol.lng, Unicode text file).
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
jcm

Post by *jcm »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Try to shorten the Spanish translation of the menu "Archivio", e.g. to "Arch.". You can edit the menu file in TC pocket directly (Espanol.lng, Unicode text file).
Hello,

I have no problem with the translation of the program, is perfectly in Spanish.

The problem that I explain in my message is the subject of the bottom button (lower bar) to activate the optional bar that is about it. As I lay in my attached image, this button is almost hidden in the button to activate the virtual keyboard device, which is why I can not activate it even with the stylus.

When you activate the button "CTRL" optional bar is replaced by an additional one of the "CTRL", and then I can not re-activate the option bar on the ground that indicated. This activation should also be made from the drop down menus CT.

Sincerely,
JCM
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

If you shorten the Spanish text as I suggested, the button will no longer be hidden.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
jcm

Post by *jcm »

ghisler(Author) wrote:If you shorten the Spanish text as I suggested, the button will no longer be hidden.
Hello,

Now if I understand. The problem is that I am not fluent in Spanish and English. Did not understand his explanation.

Yes, I have abbreviated these two texts of the bottom bar (I put "Arch" and "Most."), And now I get perfectly the button needed to activate or deactivate the optional second lower bar.

You should modify the "cab" program language.

Thank you very much, it was very nice.

Sincerely,
JCM