= Always back to Total Commander =

Support for PocketPC and WinCE version

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

jcm

= Always back to Total Commander =

Post by *jcm »

Hello,

I'm a daily user and unconditional release of Total Commander (on my PC and my WM) for years.

Recently I spent a month using Resco Explorer 2010 v8.05 (I have tried since he was born to WM), and as always ... Back to the exclusive use of Total Commander (v2.52 pre-beta 3) ... for me there is no comparison at all.

Once again commend the creator of Total Commander (PC and WM) ... irreplaceable.

Sincerely,
JCM
Nokia Lumia 1020 / Windows Phone 8.1 Denim
ASUS F555L / 12GB RAM - 1.5TB DD / Windows 10 Home 64x
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Thanks for your feedback! Do you miss any functions in TC which are available in Resco? If yes, which?
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
jcm

Post by *jcm »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Thanks for your feedback! Do you miss any functions in TC which are available in Resco? If yes, which?
Hello Ghisler,

No, there is nothing in Resco Explorer that is not in Total Commander, Resco Explorer except that no direct information at the bottom of the screen on the total files and the space occupied at any time in its list of files or folders but that really takes up screen space, and Total Commander is obtained that data by clicking on one of its options in the toolbar twice. Resco Explorer also has a Today screen plugin as a launcher, but that use Elecont Launcher, which uses less resources and space in the Today screen, to me essential to have everything at hand in the Today screen. Of the two lower buttons of my Today screen, "TC" occupies the lower right area ... always handy to everything necessary (attached the Today screen on my device). I control everything with PhoneAlarm Pro, SPB Diary (and their special tabs), and Elecont Launcher:

Today JCM = http://subefotos.com/ver/?82cb9a4b7a3a5f10b4c0b7bbeec420b7o.jpg

Total Commander is much more direct working than Resco Explorer, since all options are better structured and easy to find. Resco Explorer has many options that you require to click on each file you wish to edit or modify, more confusing, making it lose more time. In addition, the bottom toolbar is larger, occupying more space on the screen, and icons too large, so that will not fit many icons in that bar, which is only one bar, no more double icons in Total Commander.

Honestly, I believe that Total Commander is the best file manager I have known for years both on Windows Mobile, and PC ... without hesitation or a moment ... and have tried many products within its jurisdiction on both platforms.

Thanks for offering a program so great.

Sincerely,
JCM
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Thanks very much! Just let me know if you find anything missing. Indeed there is no status bar because it would take too much precious screen space...
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
jcm

Post by *jcm »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Thanks very much! Just let me know if you find anything missing. Indeed there is no status bar because it would take too much precious screen space...
Hello Ghisler,

Sincerely find perfect Total Commander v2.52 pre-beta 3 (waiting to become definitive version), it gives me an essential service and perfect every day, I use it a lot, as I happen to Total Commander v7. 55a in my PC. I have enclosed a picture of how I have configured Total Commander v2.52 pre-beta 3 on my HTC Touch Pro:

Total Commander v2.52 pre-beta 3 (JCM) = http://subefotos.com/ver/?e58f87fc5b262ff9d759f1fd3784f62eo.jpg

It will only make a request for Total Commander v2.52 pre-beta 3, if possible, it is not essential but would save me using the application SK Shortcut Manager: Option for changing the icon for some applications, either to (and change) the folder icon. I tell you that it is not essential, but it is good to have this utility.

I also want to indicate that Total Commander v2.52 pre-beta 3 is very reliable, robust, and fast in all its functions ... is very well designed and planned their options. Resco Explorer 2010 v8.05 can lead to errors when you copy or move files and folders, while with Total Commander v2.52 pre-beta 3 that is almost impossible, thanks to the way you perform these functions. Similarly, Total Commander v2.52 pre-beta 3 is faster than Resco Explorer 2010 v8.05 by accessing the "Windows" folder and all its contents. This is not fast in any file explorer, but TC takes less than other file browsers, at least in my HTC Touch Pro, as happened in my old Qtek S200 (which was a much lower performance device, yet highly reliable).

Sincerely,
JCM