WCX: Blat Mailer plugin

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

MaxxSoft

Post by *MaxxSoft »

2tbeu
Thank you, very much!
Operations with notepad and version 1.3 give nothing... But version 1.3.0.1 works very well (and you fix else one bug with ini parameter MessageFile: Path in blat.ini was wrong and plugin asked me for a path to blat.txt (In version 1.3 in any case blat.txt was written together with blat.ini))
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

MaxxSoft wrote:Path in blat.ini was wrong and plugin asked me for a path to blat.txt (In version 1.3 in any case blat.txt was written together with blat.ini))
Do you have an idea why path to message file was wrong? Is it due to conversion of blat.ini to Unicode? Can you compare with your backup of blat.ini?
TC plugins: Autodesk 3ds Max / Inventor / Revit Preview, FileInDir, ImageMetaData (JPG Comment/EXIF/IPTC/XMP), MATLAB MAT-file Viewer, Mover, SetFolderDate, Solid Edge Preview, Zip2Zero and more
MaxxSoft

Post by *MaxxSoft »

2tbeu
Don't worry :) It's not a problem of plugin... I have portable version of Total commander and I moved it to other location, but some settings contains absolute paths (for blat.ini I correct it now)
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

About portability: If blat.ini is found in plugin directory it is used first. Otherwise the same directory as wincmd.ini is used for blat.ini and blat.log. You can also use %COMMANDER_PATH% environment variable for message file in blat.ini.
TC plugins: Autodesk 3ds Max / Inventor / Revit Preview, FileInDir, ImageMetaData (JPG Comment/EXIF/IPTC/XMP), MATLAB MAT-file Viewer, Mover, SetFolderDate, Solid Edge Preview, Zip2Zero and more
MaxxSoft

Post by *MaxxSoft »

I have other environment variable %PROFILE% for all portable settings and this variable works for message file too
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Blat Mailer plugin 1.3.0.1 released

Post by *tbeu »

Plugin Version 1.3.0.1 is released:
• replaced Blat library 3.0.0 by Blat library 3.0.2
• changed encoding of blat.ini to Unicode
• changed encoding of blat.lng to Unicode
• fixed Polish, Russian and Spanish translation

Download Version 1.3.0.1: ReadMe, Plugin (x86/x86-64)
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

Hi Thomas!

I thing that plugin uploaded today is mixed from new: lang file & rest files from older version from 2012-4-9

Previously version 1.3.0.1 have date 2012-4-13

Regards
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

Yes, only blat.lng was changed without touching other files and version.
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

Ok i write this unclear, sorry

i downloaded version 1.3.0.1 at 2012-4-13 & files in these realise have date 2012-4-13

i downloaded version 1.3.0.1 today & files in these realise have date: *.lng - 2012-4-17, rest files have date 2012-4-09 so 8 files you backdated from 2012-4-13 to 2012-4-09

these files have real different content wcx, exe even readme
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

OK, I patched the wrong archive by mistake. :oops: Can you send me the original archive (2012-4-13). I am away from home and do not have it here. Thank you.
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

@ send

edit:
not send.. your anti spam really doesn't like me..
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ltv2du
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

Thank you. Downloaded and fixed!
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

Hello Thomas!

Any progress with multi account function?

Regards
P
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

krasusczak wrote:Any progress with multi account function?
I started to work on it some weeks ago but now it is pending. Consideration of multiple accounts is not a big thing but creation, saving, editing, deletion of accounts should be implemented, too which I still do not know how to do it best.
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

krasusczak wrote:Any progress with multi account function?
Peter, if you like you can test now a first try with multi-account functionality. Please make a backup of your blat.ini before using the new plugin. It still cannot create different profile settings but if you manually add a new profile to the converted blat.ini you can use it.

Code: Select all

[Default]
; converted default profile
Sender=
Server=
Port=25
User=
Password=
ExtraCommand=
Authentication=1
POP3Authentication=0
SaveAuthentication=1

[New]
; new profile