New SFTP plugin available now

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, sheep, Hacker, Stefan2

shomi1417

Re: New SFTP plugin available now

Post by *shomi1417 »

Hi,
I instal new sftp plugin, when i hit F7 and try to create new connection nothing happend. I try to use quick connection with my server ip, user and password and it works so its not server problem.
Again I have new connection window, I use ip, user and pass from server, hit OK and then nothing...
Thanks in advance
ps. I even try new beta plugin but stll same problem.
Stefan2
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Stefan2 »

shomi1417 wrote: 2021-01-26, 06:27 UTC Hi,
I instal new sftp plugin, when i hit F7 and try to create new connection nothing happend.
I try to use quick connection with my server ip, user and password and it works so its not server problem.
Again I have new connection window, I use ip, user and pass from server, hit OK and then nothing...
Thanks in advance
ps. I even try new beta plugin but stll same problem.

Perhaps try this:

Configuration > Options... > FTP > [x] Create a log file.
This also logs all plugins like SFTP
Post it here.

Conceal personal details, but keep as much of the punctuation and special characters as possible.

ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Please check whether the file sftpplug.ini is corrupted. It should be in the same directory as the wincmd.ini.

Reason: There seems to be a bug in the 64-bit optimizer of the C compiler which corrupts writing to ini files. I have disabled optimization now, but it was enabled in earlier versions of the plugin.
Author of Total Commander
http://www.ghisler.com