a new update for this plugin
I realize with version 244 that playing a file through a network take a lot of time. the time needed to analyse MP3 file was reduced in ver 245 and even more in ver 246.
some MP3pro encoder doesn't follow recommendation to create VBR header. this is corrected.
Playing video can be done in 100% video size or fit in window.
with MP64 interface you can switch between 50, 100, 200% with 'Z' key
Rq : in WMP7+ you can switch between 50, 100, 200% with context menu.
if someone could mail to me how to force a scale factor with this interface
with MP64 and WMP7+ interface you can switch between fit or 100% with AltGr+'Z' key.
others new or fix
2.46 - 28.10.2005
- Updated : speed even more launching of most MP3 file
- Updated : extensions and comment in mmedia.ini
- Added : option to start video at 100% or fit to window
- Added : key "Z" to switch size (dont work in WMP)
- Added : key "AltGr+Z" to switch fit/100% video size
- Added : pressing "left WIN"+F3 key in TC launch MMedia in lister without player
- Added : "CTRL + E" key to switch Edit state in ID3tagV1 tab
- Added : Volume is saved in MCI player
- Added : Determine Guess Encoder (Beta 85%)
- Added : display First Frame position
- Added : determine ABR/VBR/CBR LAME encoding
- Added : correct bad Xing header
- Added : Read/decode Xing Tag
- Added : Read/decode VBRI Tag
- Added : Read/decode Lame Tag
- Fixed : MP3pro bitrate with some encoder
- Fixed : adding id3v1 tag to a file crash plugin
- Fixed : prevent to run plugin if interface=0 (none) and file in MMEXT list
You can download it here:
Size: 55 KB
and see webpage at: