1. In first post I wrote the way you may see full file path - via general custom column set and e.g. my plugin NTLinks (at the end of post). Tooltips are not supported by TC within FS plugin panel.nsp wrote:- show full path (a custom column and tooltips could be added if plugin support content plugin)
- As M. Ghisler do not want to support filenames with \ event if it comes from a filesystem plugin
(i did myself a virtual folder plugin wich replace \ by / and ...... tada but was not able to have %P %N and %L with real names.
- gotofile/ gotoFileNT (set path and select file in opposite pane or do it in a new tab)
- help file.
- some user command to call your plugin from a button bar....
2. %P%N would work if suggestion 0 was realized (currently TC passes virtual path that may be translated to real path by TC only).
3. If you have plugin opened in right panel, use Ctrl+Left, else use Ctrl+Right to locate real file in target panel. This function is on TC, I can't tell TC to do anything.
4. Help file... eh... first post in this topic is updated periodically, it contains full description. I do not see need in separate help file - you may copy text from first post.
5. You would create user-commands with internal commands of my plugin if suggestion C was realized (currently TC doesn't pass any command except from command line to plugin).
Thanks for the interest to plugin!