uLister

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

kajmik

Post by *kajmik »

Please provide us archive with necessary files from Oracle site. Download from this site need registration with a lot of private information.
I found these necessary files on official russian forum, but web page for download saying access denied. :(
fenix_productions
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *fenix_productions »

2kajmik
I think developer cannot provide you such files without being banned from here or sued by Oracle.

I would also like to see complete (and free) package but we cannot go against licensing.
"When we created the poke, we thought it would be cool to have a feature without any specific purpose." Facebook...

arax

Post by *arax »

2kajmik
Download from this site need registration with a lot of private information.
Use http://www.bugmenot.com/
kajmik

Post by *kajmik »

Plugin do not working for me "Outside In Dlls not found in plugin dir".
I try copy REDIST folder to %COMMANDER_PATH%\Plugins\wlx\ulister folder. :(
loadspeaker200w

Post by *loadspeaker200w »

kajmik wrote:Plugin do not working for me "Outside In Dlls not found in plugin dir".
I try copy REDIST folder to %COMMANDER_PATH%\Plugins\wlx\ulister folder. :(
Same here. Added all files in Oracle's SX, HX and PX redist (skipping all existing files) to wlx\uLister\redist. The lister plugin works, but conversion to TXT/PDF/HTM and also WDX content search results in "Outside In Dlls not found in plugin dir".

Two other request: Add XML (1150) to the package's noloadtype (it looks really ugly, build in one just works fine :lol: ). Furthermore can you add a toolbar (as in Imagine Plugin) to hold the zoom and save shortcut buttons?
Matthias030

Post by *Matthias030 »

Same here. Added all files in Oracle's SX, HX and PX redist (skipping all existing files) to wlx\uLister\redist. The lister plugin works, but conversion to TXT/PDF/HTM and also WDX content search results in "Outside In Dlls not found in plugin dir".
I have copied all files into \wlx\uLister and it is working here. I have no subfolder "redist". I use only wlx plugin, so I can't say anything about wdx.
loadspeaker200w

Matthias030 wrote: I have copied all files into \wlx\uLister and it is working here. I have no subfolder "redist". I use only wlx plugin, so I can't say anything about wdx.
Yes, the wlx plugin works perfectly and displays everything in lister correctly. My problem is with wdx and wlx's export to txt/pdf/htm part.
Matthias030

Post by *Matthias030 »

loadspeaker200w wrote:
Matthias030 wrote: I have copied all files into \wlx\uLister and it is working here. I have no subfolder "redist". I use only wlx plugin, so I can't say anything about wdx.
Yes, the wlx plugin works perfectly and displays everything in lister correctly. My problem is with wdx and wlx's export to txt/pdf/htm part.
Also wlx's export to txt/pdf/htm is working for me. I can press Ctrl+S and save exported file. I think the problem is that you have the export dll files in \wlx\uLister\redist. I have all files in one single directory. export dlls are in same directory as wlx in wlx\uLister.
loadspeaker200w

After hours of trying, I found out that I have downloaded the X64 SX package (for content search), and it can't be loaded by the wlx, so I removed all files and copied the VX (the original package), PX (for PDF saving) and HX (for html saving) in the redist directory agian and it worked.

Now, no save as text is available (I still haven't downloaded the correct SX package :) ).
The problem is: When I try to save a file as PDF, it does nothing. When I try to save as HTML, it creates a PDF file with *.htm extension. Save as MHT works correctly.
arax

Post by *arax »

New version 1.4.0 is out.

2loadspeaker200w
Try new version.
loadspeaker200w

@arax:

Thanks. Now the save dialog works fine.

And something new: when viewing a file with unicode name which can not be mapped to ansi, '????' signs are shown instead at the lister's titlebar. This does not happen when lister is in text or hex view mode.
JP48

Ouside in dll's not found

Post by *JP48 »

[quote="kajmik"]Plugin do not working for me "Outside In Dlls not found in plugin dir".]

I tried to put the Redist folder everywhere in the plugin path or its contents without a separate redist folder but I always get this error message on opening a file.
Any tips to solve the problem???
Thanks
loadspeaker200w

@JP48:

A copy of redist folder in plugin directory should work.

Just make sure that you have downloaded the correct zip file (I once downloaded x64 version instead of 32 bit one, and took me 4 hours before realizing it :P )
JP48

Post by *JP48 »

I put the contents of the redist folder's in c:\totalcmd\plugins\redist so exactly as described here. They are 32-bit versions. All the other plug ins work o.k.

After pressing o.k. the error message mentioned is followed by the error message: Crash in plugin ulister.wlx access violation at adresss 10003A9F, write of address 00000008

Can anyone help me???
Thanks
arax

Post by *arax »

2JP48
c:\totalcmd\plugins\redist
May be c:\totalcmd\plugins\wlx\ulister\redist

"Copy "redist" folder to plugin folder"
"Plugin folder" it is a folder where placed ulister.wlx
Crash in plugin ulister.wlx access violation at adresss 10003A9F, write of address 00000008
It is a plugin bug but i cant reproduce this.