New plugin available: Cloud (access to Box, Dropbox, etc).

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Usher
Power Member
Power Member

Re: New plugin available: Cloud (access to Box, Dropbox, etc).

Post by *Usher »

2CJ Flash
Deleting cookies won't help if you disable/block cookies either directly in your browser or with some plugin (adblocker, antivirus etc.). For Google Drive you must enable cookies from accounts.google.com site.
And you must login fast enough to avoid timeout - test changed order of your actions: first open your default browser (it may be slow with many tabs open), then use cloud plugin in TC.
Andrzej P. Wozniak
Polish subforum moderator
Skif_off

Post by *Skif_off »

ghisler(Author) wrote: 2019-11-18, 11:28 UTCThe cloud plugin does not create console.log. Maybe the Chromium framework does it?
It seems Chromium framework does it. I looked the command line:

"path-to\oauthbrowser.exe" --type=renderer --no-sandbox --lang=en-US --lang=en-US --log-file="c:\nul" --log-severity=disable --channel="xxxx.x.xxxxxxxxxx\xxxxxxxxx" /prefetch:xxxxxxxxx

--log-file="c:\nul" looks strange: why c:\nul but not nul?
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

--log-file="c:\nul" should actually disable logging...
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Skif_off

Post by *Skif_off »

2ghisler(Author)
I mean that usually write just nul instead c:\nul. Maybe Chromium can't deal (can't parse? My English is bad) with c:\nul and does as everyone in this case: writes log in current working directory?
If you have free time, can you try --log-file=nul or --log-file="nul"?
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Whenever I access my Google Drive, it generates a Google Security Event where I have to click Yes, it was me. Is there a way to avoid this behavior without using a master password in TC? Can I perhaps use an App password or something?

TIA
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

No, unfortunately not - why not use a master password just for this function?
Yepme

Post by *Yepme »

CJ Flash wrote: 2019-11-08, 11:16 UTC 2ghisler(Author)
Hello, thank you for this useful plugin! Unfortunately I can't use it anymore with Google Drive starting from some of 2.x version. I made a connection, successfully logon at Google Drive through the chosen browser and get the next message in browser's window: "Code received! Please close browser and return to Total Commander." Then I close the browser and click on my connection (whose icon changed from link to folder). And the browser starting again with prompt to logon. I've tried other browsers with the same result.

My config: Windows 10 Professional x64 (Build 18362), TC 9.50ß4 x64
Hi, I had the same problem. Enabling Total Commander in the firewall has solved the problem for me.
rossiandr

Post by *rossiandr »

Crab001 wrote: 2019-11-12, 14:15 UTC 2ghisler(Author)
Hi, as many other people - thanks for a great plugin. I've been using it for about a year now without any problems.

However, today I tried to access my GoogleDrive files and the "OAuth2 Login" window is slightly different. Unfortunately when I select the respective Google account I get this other window which asks me to allow the plugin to access my Google account (very similar to the one I am used to from the past). In the bottom there are two buttons - "Deny" or "Allow" (might be different words in English as my text and buttons are in Czech language). Unfortunately none of these buttons can be clicked. I tried to google for solution without any success. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks
I have the same problem.
Crab001 said he solved changing to Chrome instead of the default web browser... But where can I change this setting?
Usher
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Usher »

2rossiandr
For new connection: Press F7, name your connection, click OK and change "Login with" in a dialog window.
For existing connection: Right click connection's name, select "Properties" in the context menu and change "Login with" in a dialog window.
Andrzej P. Wozniak
Polish subforum moderator
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

If this option is missing in the connection settings, then your plugin is too old and needs to be updated.
HYPO

Post by *HYPO »

I have just started using the Cloud plug-in. Works fine for OneDrive and personal Dropbox.
However I would like to log onto a TEAM supported account in Dropbox which is kind of newish concept in Dropbox.
When logged onto such an account you see not only your own "folder" but also the folders shared by the "team" manager shown side-by-side.
Is this supported in the plug-in, or is it planned ?
Regards
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

It depends on whether Dropbox shows these folders when calling the normal directory list functions, or whether they require additional calls.
Have you tried to just access such an account? It looks like I cannot test this myself.
HYPO

Post by *HYPO »

Hi
Thanks for the quick reaction. I kind of expected your answer.

This TEAM Folder Dropbox concept is an enterprise environment like thing using a "Dropbox for Business API". I have this description of it :

Transferring Dropbox for Business Team Folders
• Team folders will transfer automatically with any transfer job; however, Team and Shared folders must first be mounted in Dropbox (Dropbox for Business API only surfaces mounted Team and Shared folders)
• If you include Job Filters | Filter Shared Content, Team Folders will not be transferred
• The Dropbox for Business connector creates shared user folders by default. To create shared folders in a Team Folder, the root Team Folder must be created in the Dropbox UI and selected as the root of the job.
• Shared folders that are created in a Team Folder support permission disinheritance. Shared folders created in a user folder do not support disinheritance and will log a warning.

Ref: https://skysync.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/S4D/pages/775291450/User+Migration+Guides+Network+File+Share+to+Dropbox+for+Business

I expect any business/enterprise using Dropbox ( ~ Cloud ) and wanting to be able to control access to shared Cloud data for multiple users, will use this API.

I have tried accessing such a TEAM account. Credentials can be integrated with AD. I can log into it but I can only see the content of my "personal" folder. The shareds folder which should appear next to by own folder does not show up.

Regards
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

As I understand it, they will show up when the admin of the team folder mounts it as a folder in the dropbox:
Team and Shared folders must first be mounted in Dropbox
HYPO

Post by *HYPO »

Hi

Our IT has created an account for me that allows me to see the TEAM folders and my "personal" folder using the newest official Dropbox app. It's a nice looking app but useless for managing x1000 files.

Logging into the same Dropbox account using the Total Commander panel works flawlessly but then I only see my "personal folder".

I have no option to select "show only my personal folder" or show "everything available to me".

I will work with the IT to see whether they can change something but I think the problem is the "Dropbox for Business API" which is a newer development than the original Dropbox API.

Regards