Exif Tool - Change date and time for multiple pictures in insane amount of folders :)

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

da1k

Exif Tool - Change date and time for multiple pictures in insane amount of folders :)

Post by *da1k »

Hello,

I used to keep my photos with original dates and times. If something is wrong in one folder I use Exif Tool and Files->Change Attributes->Change plugin attributes. Is it (and how) possible to do it with many folders or sub-folders?
Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Exif Tool - Change date and time for multiple pictures in insane amount of folders :)

Post by *Dalai »

It works the same way. You just have to prepare a list of files in the panel to work on. To do this, either use Branch View (Ctrl+B) or TC's Search function (Alt+F7), feeding the results to the panel. Then select the files as usual and call the Change Attributes dialog.

PS: You mean the TC EXIF plugin, not (the external) ExifTool, right?

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror
da1k

Re: Exif Tool - Change date and time for multiple pictures in insane amount of folders :)

Post by *da1k »

Thank's a lot.... I didn't think about it like that :) Job is done. Thanks one more time :)