TotalConsole-plugin in 64-bit available too?

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

mduran

TotalConsole-plugin in 64-bit available too?

Post by *mduran »

Hi there,

I was wondering whether there is any x64 version out there of this fantastic http://b4rr4cuda.rxfly.net/totalconsole.php plugin (see viewtopic.php?t=16814). I used this plugin for a couple of years in TC 32bit I found it very neat. Has this project been ever revived?

Thanks!
nsp
Power Member
Power Member

Re: TotalConsole x64 plugin?

Post by *nsp »

If you read the board, you can get the response !
TC_Console is not supported anymore by the original developer. Latest version was compiled by @ghisler(author) and it was unstable and nothing since !
I'm personally doing the other way around, attach TotalCmd inside a multitab console manager ConEmu !
mduran

Post by *mduran »

Thanks for replying @nsp. I had read the board and was aware about the last 'official' communication about the instability issues. Just wanted to raise the topic again since it has been a while. You never know, somebody reading this forum has been able to put together something workable on x64 for his/her purposes but did not air it in this forum. Anyways, your suggestion to use TC via ConEmu looks interesting, as I am also a ConEmu user. I'll try this out.

Cheers,
m
nsp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *nsp »

just have to attach it if TC is running !
Or create a new task. You can even split Top/Down or Left/Right with a shell console and move slitter depending of your need.